Does age matter?

Ashman

Curious to see if people here have limits on age of women they would date or would not date.. What do you think is acceptable to be the highest and lowest ages you would consider going out with?I ask this because there is a woman I have met and we click on every single level. Most young ones around my age and younger seem to be quite immature and do not hold many values as they tend to cheat and lie; not saying this is not the case with older women but most seem to be experienced and have lived life a little and I am quite mature for my age so am considering an older woman.What's people here think regarding themselves? or even seeing others? either way it does not matter to me what people think but just out of curiosity really.

• Upvote 1

Im 22 (In a couple days)Can honestly say i wouldnt go lower than 20 (For relationship purposes). Couple of my boys are with 18/19 year olds and the immaturity is a madness. If its just a beat then i guess 17... As long as your legal i dont really care tbh.

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL Your 24 but wouldn't wife any chick under 25??? I don't get it.I would have a mess around with any chick 18-50. I would want to be with a woman in the age range of 20-30, but I'm guessing that when I get older and not with anyone that the range would extend.

It all depends on the individuals.I've met girls at my age who are EXTREMELY immature in comparison to girls younger than me.Like most things, I play it case by case.I was dating a girl who was 27 last year & was in a position to make it serious but she saw me as a fling due to the age. A large part of that was due to different life stages which like Skola said, is a potential problem, maybe not maturity necessarily.It's something that I think of with my current GF. She's younger than me. She got a lil' bit of a Disney mentality. She got that hope in her eyes. Need to give her perspective a lil' roughing up.

LOL Your 24 but wouldn't wife any chick under 25??? I don't get it.I would have a mess around with any chick 18-50. I would want to be with a woman in the age range of 20-30, but I'm guessing that when I get older and not with anyone that the range would extend.
Tbh I said 25 as it was the most rounded number to what I was pointing at, girls the same age is a yes, and I did also say there are exceptions. why do you people not know how to read :D Mike summed it up really, any girl of any age can be immature, but from what i've saw from some of the girlfriends my boys have had to just general women I know and work with, the ones 23 and below still seem like their finding themselves. I don't believe anybody stops growing as a person but at a certain age you have a good idea of who you are IMO

Ok, everyone is stating the lowest but what about the highest? I will be frank.. I am 29, but I clock so well with a 48 year old. She is so tick it's unreal. She has a daughter who is 31 (2 years older than me) and a son who is 23. Both don't seem to mind because I am quite a mature lad. Thing is, we are on each other's levels, have so much in common like values etc. but the 20 year age gap is a concern for her but she loves me to bits and does want to be with me. Your views now? I will count negs on this post as no go's and poss as not a problem but also interested in seeing your thoughts on this.

50? lol mud ting.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Of course it matters, you 21+ niggas that be going out with chick that are 17/18 make me sick smh. That sh*t used to pain us in secondary school, the best looking girls going out with man that are 4 years older than them and already have whips and sh*t, we used to brick guys cars, do your ting but don't rub it in our face like.

• Upvote 3

Guest Blue State Of Mind
TBH, that's law of nature ting.Live with it. When you grow older, you'll do the same thing.
Nah b f*ck that i'm not going to be 22 trying to wife 17/18 year olds, i may beat but low getting into a relationship.

Of course it matters, you 21+ niggas that be going out with chick that are 17/18 make me sick smh. That sh*t used to pain us in secondary school, the best looking girls going out with man that are 4 years older than them and already have whips and sh*t, we used to brick guys cars, do your ting but don't rub it in our face like.
lmaocould feel the pain in this post
  • Upvote 8

im 23wouldnt go out with anyone younger than meI find men over 30 very overwhelming and i am a mature person, people say ive got an old soulbut these older men are always too intensei think your situation ashman, is fine if you think it can work then why not go for it?i kno certain couples where the man is like 50 and the girl is half his ageI wouldnt do it because i really dont like old hands and also I dont want a man who has seen it all and done it all, where I'm experiencing new feelings and new situations in life, this guy is jus going meh cos its nothing to him

• Upvote 2