Does age matter?

Ashman

Guest Blue State Of Mind
U MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD COS U COULDNT GET CHICKS IN SCHOOLtouched a nerve differently, i could see the tears in the postlost my virginity at 13 bunkin off schooolthat jus says it allsay nuttinher boobies were massivegt confirmation from 2 guys who walked in if u want sourcesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowgt a London link visiting me in Manc every so often n some slag im ashamed of, but lets not go therefix your face
What you talking about, you didn;t touch no nerves whatsoever lol. I'm content with my life, its you that spends most of your time posting on vip 2 with nearly 9,000 posts not me.

How can people give m,e negs on my last comment? they obviously fall into the category I am talking about still or simply haven't lived long enough to hear what I am saying; say "sooo f*ck*ng true ashman" and then nudge me saying gwarn. Much to learn miyute dem, much to learn.Blouseandskirt.

• Downvote 3

Of course it matters, you 21+ niggas that be going out with chick that are 17/18 make me sick smh. That sh*t used to pain us in secondary school, the best looking girls going out with man that are 4 years older than them and already have whips and sh*t, we used to brick guys cars, do your ting but don't rub it in our face like.
:D :D :D

not sure y u posted a pic on here/she looks like Cher, the big woman not the xfactor
Cos I think she is sexy for one and secondly, people keep trying to call me a stupid f*ck*ng prick on here but I think they mistake me with others that use my name or try to act in certain ways that people generally tend to believe so just showing that I ain't bullshitting, still and thirdly, it gives a bit of weight and a nice ending for the topic and something visual to see and understand.

Guest Portuguese

For me its all about mentality than ageI have come across a lot of immature women aged from 25-35.But saying all of that at first I found girls 21 and under too predictable(in terms of the things they let you get away with) so I targeted girls around my age 22-24 that got too predictable. 25+ could be a challenge(something to keep me on my toes) that hasn't worked after all is set and done there isn't much difference so age is irrelevant IMO.