BLACK EYED PEAS IN LEGO

LEGOMAN

*Reads thread title*

*Expects x3 life size Madame Tussaudes style lego replica of the Black Eyed Peas*

*Sees some pooftah brigade trying to be original wearing some junk*

*Has Dejavu of being punk'd into reading his past sh*t threads*

*Has Dejavu of being punk'd into seeing the man swinging his sausage back in the day*

*Gets vex*

*Negs*

*Remembers to double check the Thread starter*

*Wonders how many of these bragging threads actually result in sales*

*Wonders why man isn't banned*

*Feels violated*

*Gets vex*

*Creates new account and re-negs*

Prick

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

y are ppl so concerned about how much money he's making or not.

live your lives

alot of sad individuals on this forum... i could leave for 10 years and it wud be the same hatin ass niggas talkin when i got back.I jus see a man get his stuff on the most watched show of the year and 98% of the responses are hate ...lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

not even that

people always get ratings here for doing successful things - big or small.

This guy has just been a d*ck from day one - success or not.

lol ive been on this forum very long... and its a habit that was carried over from the Rwd days... it never changes.In Mr Legos case certain influential users have never liked him and the rest have followed suit so now even when man is doin alot more for himself and his ideas than most...i repeat most of you lot there is still bare blind hatred for him.Just say congradulations and keep it moving man this sh*t is Young as f*ck !

• Upvote 1

not even that

lol ive been on this forum very long... and its a habit that was carried over from the Rwd days... it never changes.In Mr Legos case certain influential users have never liked him and the rest have followed suit so now even when man is doin alot more for himself and his ideas than most...i repeat most of you lot there is still bare blind hatred for him.Just say congradulations and keep it moving man this sh*t is Young as f*ck !

Case Study:

Example A: Lego Man

Example B: Icamefromnothing

Go compare the two and post your findings. thank you.

• Upvote 7

its not hard really. ppl think hes a c*nt cos he says sh*t like 'now i kno how jesus felt' when ppl neg him.

also there nothing wrong with hating sh*t stuff even when its successful imo, im happy to hate the tasteless fraff and pointless detritus that our unenlightened species surrounds itself with.

wot happened to attack the wack.

• Upvote 3

not even that

Case Study:

can't c/s this enough

not even that

Case Study:

can't c/s this enough

/

lol @ comparing urself to jesus lmao, that is sum legendary sh*t.

not even that

Case Study:

can't c/s this enough

/

lol @ comparing urself to jesus lmao, that is sum legendary sh*t.

be-sharps-bigger-than-jesus.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1