Wiki-lies?

O.Man

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has won an award from the “Economist” magazine, a financial publication controlled by the Rothschild banking family, and he has also featured on an “Economist” video clip, raising questions about conflicts of interest. Assange predicted a bank run could be triggered by bank data leaks but he does not mention that this would result in the robbery of millions of people because of the way the fractional reserve banking system works, and profit the banks.

Is a false flag bank run hyped by the banker’s media and carried out by a Rothschild operative being planned to rob millions and to implement emergency laws?

Kurt Nimmo writes that the Economist is owned by members of the Rothschild banking family of England. It is run by the Economist Group, a known CIA front

http://www.infowars.com/rothschild-and-cia-publications-attack-constitution-worshipers/

Greek blogger Vicky Chrysou found that Assange won an Economist Censorship Index Award in 2008.

http://vickytoxotis.blogspot.com/2010/11/wikileaks-wikileaks.html

Assange’s close links to perhaps the world’s leading financial publication, which has consistently given misinformation about the eurozone and bank bailout, are underlined by a recent video interview he held with the Economist magazine.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-has-close-links-to-the-economist-controlled-by-the-rothschild-banking-family/

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

exactly what i came in to ask tbh, whats so bad about the Rothschilds? as far as i know they are a family of extremely successful financiers or sutin? who were like put in nobilty by some Queen or sutin?

what did they do? or what do they do?

f*ck*ng spelt Rothschild wrong in the 2nd title

and yeh i can't find any solid evidence to support any evilness of rothschild

i just see that they are bare powerful, and the world is pretty f*cked up, and maybe they are in a position where they could do something positive, but maybe they just do stuff that ends up with them keeping power

i wouldn't say thats evil, i would say it's human.

and as for the credibility of this article, f*ck knows, seemed interesting.

• Upvote 1

I properly don't understand any of this Wiki stuff.

Is it...anything to do with Wikipedia...I know there's some video's being leaked etc but what's the deal...

(I've had my head buried in the cricket and all other current events have passed me by)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest WAVESURFER

Knew it would only be a matter of time before the conspiracy mob went after Wikileaks with their torches and pitchforks. Depressingly predictable.

Wikileaks track record speaks for itself, if they were part of some global elite conspiracy, they wouldn't have half of the western world trying to shut them down.

Not everything is a "false flag operation", it's so boring how these guys always trot this phrase out, thinking everyone's constantly trying to pull a fast one on them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

can someone post specifc info on the rothchilds

why are they so evil?

ppl hate them cos

-theyre jewish

-they amassed huge wealth and power and used this to gain political influence in order to amass more wealth and power

-theyre inbred

-theyre are war profiteers, many believe they used their influence to encourage war

-many believe they exerted their influence on the markets for their own gain which caused loss and suffering to many

- sum ppl hate them becos they believe them to be illuminati lizardmen who want to put microchips in us all

Knew it would only be a matter of time before the conspiracy mob went after Wikileaks with their torches and pitchforks. Depressingly predictable.

Wikileaks track record speaks for itself, if they were part of some global elite conspiracy, they wouldn't have half of the western world trying to shut them down.

Not everything is a "false flag operation", it's so boring how these guys always trot this phrase out, thinking everyone's constantly trying to pull a fast one on them.

For real. Just so predictable.

• Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

whatever is said about assange and wikileaks, that footage of the helicopter gunning down innocents doesnt lie, thats a crime and was bought our attention by wikileaks.

• Upvote 3

whatever is said about assange and wikileaks, that footage of the helicopter gunning down innocents doesnt lie, thats a crime and was bought our attention by wikileaks.

true, but did it change your opinion of the already leaked attitude of the gung-ho US military?

did or will anyone be prosecuted over that video? did govts worldwide or the UN release official condemnation of such actions?

linking wikileaks to the Rothschild's may be foolish unless there's proper evidence

Guest TimeBomb

true, but did it change your opinion of the already leaked attitude of the gung-ho US military?

did or will anyone be prosecuted over that video? did govts worldwide or the UN release official condemnation of such actions?

linking wikileaks to the Rothschild's may be foolish unless there's proper evidence

no didnt change my opinion but hopefully it reached people who didnt know this goes on, maybe it didnt duno.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WAVESURFER

TBH, if you look hard enough, you could make some sort of connection between the Rothschilds and pretty much every single person in the world.

It's meaningless, and it's f*ck*ng tiresome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1