Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

khan maidana dec 11th

147 posts in this topic

elchinoooo.pngfound this on another websiteahha i tihnk this is actually going to happenmaidana comes a bit like like nas... all i need is one need one punchhhhh... one punch one punch..shame for chisora i was looking forward tow atchin him take abeatinganyway who you got ?undercard looks alrite tooortiz vs lamont peterson... guzman fightin as is daniel jacobs...

I've always been a Khan sceptic tbh but I wouldn't mind seeing him win now he's actually taking on real challengers but I think Maidana may too knock him out.The whole night on Sky Box office is pretty impressive in terms of the coverage considering they've been shite in recent years when it comes to boxing. Surprised to see Jacobs out again so quickly but they must be trying to save his image after what Pirog did to him.Hopefully Sky show the whole undercard to this./Smith to win

Pissed, the fight talk yesterday was getting heated as well :D

DERECK CHISORA has insulted Wladimir Klitschko's girlfriend and called his trainer Emanuel Steward 'an Uncle Tom'.Brit Chisora, 26, has started a war of words with the IBF-WBO heavyweight champion ahead of their clash in Germany on Saturday.The British champion, who moved to London 10 years ago from Zimbabwe, called Steward 'an Uncle Tom of the Klitschko brothers'.As well as that racial slur, unbeaten Chisora has also described Klitschko's girlfriend, American actress Hayden Panettiere, as being 'three feet tall'.He said: "You want to be like Muhammad Ali and all the rest but you will never buy greatness, because you are not great."That's why you're stuck in Germany, that's why the other countries don't want to watch you. You can't get a fight in Vegas. No one will pay to watch you in Vegas because you stink up the joint."Legendary US trainer Steward guided Briton Lennox Lewis to the world heavyweight title and also trained the likes of Tommy 'Hitman' Hearns in a brilliant career.Last month Chisora received a three-month suspended sentence and 150 hours' community service for assaulting his ex-girlfriend.Klitschko laid into him over that and said: "I guess your opponent is your ex-girlfriend, who can't punch back."Any man who hits a woman is a loser."You will be twice a loser. I intend to punish you."Steward said: "As a boxer, he's got pretty good skills and determination. He's better than David Haye."He is good at promoting himself, he even shows up for the fight, but as a person, he is horrible."He bites in fights, he beats up his girlfriend who cannot punch back."I don't have to motivate Wladimir - Chisora has already made him mad."

' you will be twice the loser. i intend to punish you'can imagine vlad sayin that dead pan with glasses on... hes such a dweeb

' you will be twice the loser. i intend to punish you'can imagine vlad sayin that dead pan with glasses on... hes such a dweeb
:D :lol:All credit to Khan for taking this fight. I will be supporting him. He will probably outpoint Maidana in a fairly uneventful fight, but If maidana does land that right hand Khan better hope Azira has got him on the same supplements Pacquiao's onPS that "magnificent 7" card ahs turned a bit crap, 3 of the fights have had an opponent pull out or are cancelled altogether

YOU STINK UP THE JOINT :D+Wlad is a legend anyway

Khan is good still. Has improved immensely after his KO too.

What the f*ckHayden is dating Wlad?
For at least a year

Macklin is so overratedClearly hasn't trained properly for this fight either, was looking done in the 5th round

Wanted him to say Veron is better than me tbh.Anyone know when Degale vs Smith is.