Work Christmas dinner

Bobby Reds

Guest Rorschach

You have to go?I aint been to plenty of mine, just say you are feeling under the weather if you really have to have an excuse, other than that, babysitting/fam emergency etcGot one on like thurs that I have been Shanghaied into though

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

thought this said worst xmas dinnerwas proper comin here to tell of the time we didnt even have sh*t n jus sat by a candle light that eventually went out so we jus sang songsbut yeaDiarrhoea

I HATE these thingsPeople at work are always trying to drag me into going along to these shitty events or nights out and every few months I convince myself I have to go to show my face and it won't be that bad, but it's ALWAYS that bad. It's always a load of boring, ugly people who can't talk about anything apart from work and me f*ck*ng stood having some awkward conversation with these weirdos.And I'm gonna have to go to this one tomorrow, when there's something else I'd rather be doing and other people I'd rather be with. It's like, I feel bad for not going but then everytime I go, I remember why I don't

went out with some people from my old work tonight for the sake of networkingmad weird when the conversation suddenly or not so suddenly goes deadlike we've rinsed one topic, what nextone of them is one of these white people that dont look where they are going on the road, no looking in peoples faces etci see her not two days ago near where i live, i saw her from FAR, she walked straight passed me, and i watched her, all she saw was two blacks in hoods and she didn't look at either of us close upstupid man, she seemed so tense i didnt wanna then go o hai ____ an make her jump out of her skinedit: i say one of them but im sure theyve all walked past me in the street at one point or another

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
went out with some people from my old work tonight for the sake of networkingmad weird when the conversation suddenly or not so suddenly goes deadlike we've rinsed one topic, what nextone of them is one of these white people that dont look where they are going on the road, no looking in peoples faces etci see her not two days ago near where i live, i saw her from FAR, she walked straight passed me, and i watched her, all she saw was two blacks in hoods and she didn't look at either of us close upstupid man, she seemed so tense i didnt wanna then go o hai ____ an make her jump out of her skinedit: i say one of them but im sure theyve all walked past me in the street at one point or another
LMAO this happened with one chick i knew, she walks militant, i clocked her, she came close, but for that split second i forgot her name, i say hi, but she kept walkin n obv i couldnt shout her namebut she stopped like 3 steps after n clocked me then we said the usual hi, u cool, what u up 2 now, fake laugh, fake smile then said bye