Ever been caught mashing by parents?

Davicious X

That birds and bees thread got me remembering when I was at a girls house doing the deed.Had girl on top doin cowgirl manoeuvre, drew her forward so I could get a proper handle on her backside meaning her ass was way up in the air and facing her bedroom door........in walked her mother to get a full view of booty, d*ck and p*ssy. She couldn't see my face cos of the angle but I really didn't wanna look her in the eye. Couldn't help but benup when she left the room.

Never been clocked anywhere come to think of it but I was doggying one ting in Magaluf and my boy rolled in and stuck his c*ck in her mouth if that's the same thing :D
:owas u cool with that?another case of mandem watching too much blue movies imo/never happened to me
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Never been clocked anywhere come to think of it but I was doggying one ting in Magaluf and my boy rolled in and stuck his c*ck in her mouth if that's the same thing :D
Pmsl!!! :D

trust, LMAO thats some move, just stroll in and stick it in, dnt even ask for her opinion

was banging a girl in her room...we heard the door open"oh sh*t, oh sh*t oh sh*t"...mum came up stairs... she then went downstairs to the kitcheni quickly put my jeans on and creppd down the stairs... opened the door and zatted... dem 1z when in ur kitchen u have that hazy glass window which separates the kitchen from the living room... the mum saw a figure through that running out...i later hid behind a car to see her mum come outsideshe never found me

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1