Where In London Is Good On A Sat Night?

Peyton Manning

king

u man have been looking for beats in all the wrong places

only f*ck ballers syndrome is rife in the community and it pains me to see u young brothers ensnared in such a way even if only for 1 night. Caveman needed no table to copulate think of ur forefathers.

a certain type a man goes for a certain type of female

Disagree wholeheartedly, but thats for another thread.

Guest M12 Part 2

thts one of those things certain chicks say to themselves to make them feel better

Tbh gives me jokes how she's so quick to judge how man roll in clubs but admits to giving her digits to crackheads and other deviants.

the certain kinda girl that usually suffer from chronic only f*ck ballers syndrome tend to sport fake eyelashes

from my observation, most man fall for them too 'blud i know she was tryna boopse all night but her eyes were too peng' :lol::lol::lol:

lol me and my generalisations dont mind me u know i havnt raved in so long i dont even know what these swagga don tactics are truth be told nah real talk though, when I used to see those reserved things on the tables and my feet were hurting, the girls and I would just sit down there anyway, occupied or not and we had no worries so i guess they did come in handy

This the same girl who posts pictures of herself in her underwear on an internet forum?

not just on the forum, outlet69.mobi check me out ;)

+ does that make my point any less valid?

because i take pics on my 6300 of me looking like the figure 8 doesnt mean I cant warn my brothers about the dangers of club life