Submotion Orchestra

Guest faze

• 3 months later...

f*ckin hell they were big.

Had no idea Ruby was from Hudds....know quite a few of the same people.

Her voice is daaaamn sexy - I won't lie, If there weren't so many witnesses the rape cape might definitely would have come out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That Ruby Wood is mad talented, I did a Studio Recording technique course at Leeds College of Music a few years back and some of her friends were on the course.

We had to record a live track and mix it down so they invited her in to sing on the track, she was in and out of the studio in about 10 minutes but laid down the sickest vocal. I'll try find the finished track and upload it.

Guest Esquilax

That Ruby Wood is mad talented, I did a Studio Recording technique course at Leeds College of Music a few years back and some of her friends were on the course.

We had to record a live track and mix it down so the invited her in to sing on the track, she was in and out of the studio in about 10 minutes but laid down the sickest vocal. I'll try find the finished track and upload it.

You can really suss the levels of vocal talent with the amount of takes and time it takes

We had to record a live track and mix it down so the invited her in to sing on the track, she was in and out of the studio in about 10 minutes but laid down the sickest vocal. I'll try find the finished track and upload it.

You can really suss the levels of vocal talent with the amount of takes and time it takes

It was the lack of effort required that was so impressive.

She came in to the studio, said hello, they quickly scanned through the beat for her, she went in the studio, sang the song perfectly, and left.

the song was in French as well if i remember rightly.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Esquilax

Album is nice

Bass is so heavy at times, really adds to it a lot, drums are insane, love those weird off beat/ syncopated rhythms

A bit loungey in parts but overall really good