Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

WOULD YOU CARE?????

56 posts in this topic

IF YOUR SON WAS A BLAZER?like what would you say or do?what would be your thoughts on the matter?personally i wouldnt be that concerned as long as he wasnt a wasteman, i would just tell him the truth and not some talk2frank nonsense

personally i wouldnt be that concerned as long as he wasnt a wasteman
basically and depends on the type of people he was moving with

You just get caught by your pops or something?If guy's -making his own money -and has direction in his life-and not influencing others with his habits-and not smelling when he comes round methen whatever, I'd prefer they weren't but hey, everyone has their poison innit

lol parents baited years agobut thats another story

Nah, I wouldnt care.As long as he didn't do anything crazy, like, I dunno...mention it in his uni application personal statement or something.

mate i got into a top 20 uni so f*ck YOU (NO ANGELO)

Yeah I would slap him and tell him to pack it in tbh

don't u think that's a bit harsh?what if you found him drinking some high grade russian voddy?surely that would have a more damaging effect upon him

don't u think that's a bit harsh?what if you found him drinking some high grade russian voddy?surely that would have a more damaging effect upon him
What do you mean "found him" drinking vodka?I was forced to do drink it at all family occasions from like the age of 14Nah I don't tihnk it's harsh. I don't feel it would be a productive use of his time tbh, and I would encourage him to desist. Woule you be cool with your daughter smoking weed?

Wouldn't like my son smokin but I smoke so I can't be a hypocriteIf he thought he was a badman and tried disrespectin my stance on the matter by leavin roach,rizla,baggies and dat around the family house. I would make him smoke a o until he whited .Wouldnt ever smoke again after datCame up with that plan lean :D pos me

lol i have thought of the same thing in the pastpos'd /your parents forcing you to drink vodka at 14 is disgusting and they should be reported for child abuse, imean having a few pints with your old man is 1 thing, but f*ck*ng ell matethat is completely worse than bunninghow is a 14 yr old gettin f*cked off vodka a good use of his timeagain if my daughter was bunnin and not associating with wastemen looser stoners and was doing well in school i wouldnt care that much tbh

we're talking like 2 shots with a meal or a toast here mate, not half a bottlealso, wouldn't you rather your son was down the boxing gym dreaming of being a champion, or playing football or something, than smoking weed?

OH FAIR ENOUGH LOL THAT'S A MINOR, NOT WORTH A MENTION/course i would rather he would be down the boxing gym FFSas i said i would tell him the truth, try and lead him on the path to righteousness, teach him the 48 laws etcbut at the end of the day some people just like smoking weed, everybody has there vices, a zoot after work/school would be no worse than a few pints imo

nobut i wouldnt like it if they did other drugs, like over drinking or smoking alot. cocaine, heroin n all that theyd get slapped, but id bly salvia and psychedelic drugs

I would care I wouldn't be too dissapointed.If he was other worse things than a blazer than I will have no choice but to disown.

if i dont blaze or do drugs i wouldnt just sit down and say 'he's going through a phase"so it wouldn't work with me.

he/she would have to have finished secondary education for me to be cool with iti wouldn't be condoning it or encouraging iti would deem it a disrespect if they was smokin in front of me, leaving paraphinalia (sp) about etc

oh i forgot to add if they do it occasionally, hopefully they inherit my spliff headaches n hate for the taste of alcoholwow firefox doesnt underline spliff for correction

As long as it wasn't having a negative impact on his life it's not really a problem. It would make me a hypocrite if I policed it too heavily.

Will encourage my son not to smoke or drink, it will get in the way of him being the best p4p champ ever/no seeds/no seeds

i would care + burn a challice with him

ive never smokednone of his or her uncles have ever smokedi'd be very dissapointed