WOULD YOU CARE?????

Corrigan

don't u think that's a bit harsh?what if you found him drinking some high grade russian voddy?surely that would have a more damaging effect upon him
What do you mean "found him" drinking vodka?I was forced to do drink it at all family occasions from like the age of 14Nah I don't tihnk it's harsh. I don't feel it would be a productive use of his time tbh, and I would encourage him to desist. Woule you be cool with your daughter smoking weed?

Wouldn't like my son smokin but I smoke so I can't be a hypocriteIf he thought he was a badman and tried disrespectin my stance on the matter by leavin roach,rizla,baggies and dat around the family house. I would make him smoke a o until he whited .Wouldnt ever smoke again after datCame up with that plan lean :D pos me

• Upvote 1

lol i have thought of the same thing in the pastpos'd /your parents forcing you to drink vodka at 14 is disgusting and they should be reported for child abuse, imean having a few pints with your old man is 1 thing, but f*ck*ng ell matethat is completely worse than bunninghow is a 14 yr old gettin f*cked off vodka a good use of his timeagain if my daughter was bunnin and not associating with wastemen looser stoners and was doing well in school i wouldnt care that much tbh

• Upvote 1

OH FAIR ENOUGH LOL THAT'S A MINOR, NOT WORTH A MENTION/course i would rather he would be down the boxing gym FFSas i said i would tell him the truth, try and lead him on the path to righteousness, teach him the 48 laws etcbut at the end of the day some people just like smoking weed, everybody has there vices, a zoot after work/school would be no worse than a few pints imo

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

nobut i wouldnt like it if they did other drugs, like over drinking or smoking alot. cocaine, heroin n all that theyd get slapped, but id bly salvia and psychedelic drugs

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

oh i forgot to add if they do it occasionally, hopefully they inherit my spliff headaches n hate for the taste of alcoholwow firefox doesnt underline spliff for correction