FACEBOOK FOUNDER NAMED MAN OF THE YEAR? RAGING

Guest Rorschach

What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I’m a villain. Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he’s Man of the Year.”

Julian Assange, with one of the quotes of the year.

• Upvote 5

Guest Awesome Kong
On 15/12/2010 at 1:43 PM, Frank. said:
On 15/12/2010 at 1:32 PM, O.Man said:
On 15/12/2010 at 1:23 PM, Frank. said:
On 15/12/2010 at 1:21 PM, O.Man said:
On 15/12/2010 at 1:10 PM, Frank. said:
On 15/12/2010 at 1:02 PM, O.Man said:

what the f*ck

i checked yesterday Assange was over 100,000 ahead in first place

Shat ap.

wats ur problem bro

Assange is my problem bro, anyone who thinks his actions are clever is dense.

why are his actions not clever? i see logic behind wikileaks

Transparency in government being a norm = People going into government not being businessmen in politicians clothing

/

Transparency in business being a norm = Honest businesses taking the advantage (for once)

You dont see the threat to human life and breeding ground for hatred among all this?

/

dunno what your yapping about .

You are f*ck*ng stupid!!!

Guest Awesome Kong

Sorry but i dont buy the whole atrocities bandwagon, War is hell as they say and sh*t happens, if our chaps are kept out of the sh*t due to so called "innocents" being killed then so be it. My heads buried nowhere, if any thing people like yourselves are out of touch with reality.

You are officially a d*ckhead.

Your head is buried in the sand, about "sh*t happens" when the USA and UK military have killed 1000s, if not then MILLIONS of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Guest Awesome Kong

Dunno why im being negged, like these countrys aint been commiting atrocities amongst there own people for years.

Not gonna lie, they usually are crazy because white people put the leaders in power (USA AND GBR).

Guest Awesome Kong

Humanity has never existed in the human race.

You lot also seem to forget the good that has been done in these so called invaded lands. But who wants to hear about thay ay? :rolleyes:

outrage bus 133

:/

Guys mad!!!

Guest Awesome Kong

Wont lie, I am. Guy has been gassed because his brothers out there fighting a pointless war and who is probably killing civilians. 90% of people killed in modern wars are civilians and the "sh*t happens" is the attitude he takes? SMH

Guest Rorschach

Wont lie, I am. Guy has been gassed because his brothers out there fighting a pointless war and who is probably killing civilians. 90% of people killed in modern wars are civilians and the "sh*t happens" is the attitude he takes? SMH

Posd bro.