So Sad

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Young goalkeeper hangs himself after discovering that his fiancée slept with John Terry's brother

# Goalkeeper was 'heartbroken' after finding out about team mates fling

# Paul Terry slept with blonde while staying in the couple's home

# Distraught Dale Roberts refused to play alongside the footballer after the affair

A young goalkeeper hanged himself after his fiancée left him for his team mate - who is John Terry's older brother.

Dale Roberts, 24, killed himself after his 25-year-old partner Lindsay Cowen had an affair with his Rushden and Diamonds team mate Paul Terry.

Lindsay left Roberts in May after Terry slept with her while staying at the couple's home.

Distraught Roberts refused to play alongside his cheating team mate at the Conference club and Terry was swiftly released and joined Darlington in August.

Paul is the elder brother of Chelsea and England footballer John Terry. His fling mirrors that of John's alleged affair with Vanessa Perroncel, ex-girlfriend of the star's England colleague Wayne Bridge.

Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers, Nothamptonshire.

Last night, the 24-year-old was found dead in the house. Police said there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.

Roberts was left heartbroken by the split and struggled to cope with losing his fiancée, according to friends.

A source said: 'They (Lindsay and Paul) became an item after Paul stayed the night at the couple's home in Higham Ferrers when Dale was injured.

'All hell broke loose and Paul ended up being released as the rest of the team didn't want to play in the same side as him.

'Dale has been heartbroken about it ever since.'

A spokesperson for Northamptonshire Police said: 'We have been notified of the sudden death of Rushden and Diamonds footballer Dale Roberts, aged 24.

'There are no suspicious circumstances in relation to his death and a report is being prepared for the coroner.'

Heartbroken Dale, 24, said at the time of the affair: 'It's true, she told me she'd been seeing Paul.

'We've split up. I'm trying to get my head around it all, it's only just happened. I'm a bit messed up.

'It is bad enough she's done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.'

Tributes had been flooding in for the tragic goalkeeper.

A statement released by Rushden and Diamonds said: 'It is with great sadness that this afternoon our England C goalkeeper Dale Roberts passed away, our thoughts and prayers at this time go to his parents, family and friends.'

Eastwood manager Paul Cox, who had Roberts on loan at Coronation Park in 2006, said it was 'an absolute tragedy'.

'I was only speaking to him on Saturday and he was one of the nicest lads you will ever meet, as well as an excellent keeper,' said former Kettering Town defender Cox.

'Some things are bigger than football and render it meaningless and this is one of them.

'We totally understand the decision to call the game off after his passing away.

'I have told Justin Edinburgh (Rushden's manager) that if there is anything we can do to help at this very sad time then he only has to ask.'

The footballer also used to play for Nottingham Forest.

A club spokesman said: 'Dale was with us for several years and was enormously popular with his team-mates and coaching staff. We are deeply saddened by the news of his tragic death.

'Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338852/Rushden-Diamonds-goalkeeper-Dale-Roberts-hung-fiances-affair.html

what kind of scummy f*ck is invited to stay over at someones house then f*cks the guys chick?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea it aint about a chick havin that kinda power over u or whatever

but its still very f*cked, give a f*ck how she feels, i feel sorry for her parents, siblings, friends

she'll prob get dumped, try find sympathy, fail, then kill herself as a final act of approval or sutin