Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lens

Nurse wants compensation from dead patient

11 posts in this topic

A nurse who stumbled and twisted her ankle while visiting a terminally ill cancer patient sparked fury today when she said she was suing him for thousands of pounds in damages.

District nurse Penelope Snelson, 37, slipped and fell on a wooden wheelchair ramp at the home of 75-year old Mike Fountain and suffered ligament damage.

Mr Fountain, a retired research chemist, died only a week later from the multiple organ cancer which had plagued him for several years.

But lawyers acting on behalf of Mrs Snelson under a 'No Win No Fee' arrangement still sent a letter to the dead man saying the accident was 'his fault' and said he had allowed his £575,000 house in Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, to become a 'danger to users.'

His grieving widow Christine, 76, burst into tears as she opened the letter addressed to her late husband from Aegis Legal which read:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339212/Nurse-Penelope-Snelson-sues-widow-cancer-patient-thousands-pounds.html#ixzz18Me8EPkE

they really need to do something about this no win no fee sue for anything sh*t, primary schools are cancelling activities, councils are tellin schools not to go on trips, parents suing for dumb sh*t

it aint f*ckin right and takes the f*ckin piss

this bitch should f*ckin burn in hell u only twisted it you prick how can u sue someone whos dead? ffs what is wrong with humans?

they really need to do something about this no win no fee sue for anything sh*t, primary schools are cancelling activities, councils are tellin schools not to go on trips, parents suing for dumb sh*t

it aint f*ckin right and takes the f*ckin piss

this bitch should f*ckin burn in hell u only twisted it you prick how can u sue someone whos dead? ffs what is wrong with humans?

C/S

f*ck patients tbh

come next august il be workin in east london

hackney

come see me init

smack a patient around with muy stethoscope

u never seen a doctor this gangster

im just gonna c/s Dave so I dont have to think enough to formulate a reply and get annoyed in the process

worst ting is she's decided to sue, while the man's already dead. hope the court don't waste their time.

not even that i wouldnt sue even if dude was a healthy 25 year old n i was there to collect an iPod i bought off ebay cos im too cheap for postage

twisted ankle ffs i had to play on in a football game in school when i had one, dude jus said walk it off

first time im actually with the daily mail readers this is f*ckin low

shes a scumbag.

the lawyers are scumbags.

imagine them coming in from work "how was ur day?" "pretty good, sued a dead guy, normal"