serious question: hoes to housewives

Guest TimeBomb

Guest TimeBomb

no smart comments i wanna discuss this seriously, can a woman be changed from a hoe to a housewife or is the saying real? can a promiscuous woman be shown the errors in her ways and change for good? maybe through religion or just growing up?

i think no but a friend of mine is currently doing thisi banged his chick before he dealt with her and so did an acquanitance of both of ourshe even asked me to bring him in with her to f*ck her fast fwd 6 mnths and hes dealing with her and she throwing him surprise parties i couldnt understand hw he got into that stage.the mere fact that two guys u kno banged her on the first link( i even banged her in his yard and he was watching) would have put me off but each to thier own

Guest Rorschach

If you seriously want to talk about this on an adult levelThen of course, a woman who has been promiscuous in her younger years (as a lot are) can / often does mature and change, similar to how a lot of men sleep around in their teens to late 20s, before settling downBut then there are different levels - for instance that girl who was posted in the fb thread with her yout holding money, she's only fit to be fed to hogs and can never be a wifeThe question isn't so much CAN you make a hoe a housewife, it's SHOULD youMany men, (many many many many men) want their wife /steady to be respectable, and if your rolling with a chick with a reputation like Danielle Lloyd, who is a female firmly in the grip of sheytan, then its peak for you and your yout.So obviously no matter if she is reformed, you still have the village bike on your armRegardling what Sleezy said...thats just a flop.First of all, allowing having my boys having had f*cked my girl, second of all...it obviously isn't going to last (like most relationships at this age), so why put yourslef through the humiliation of that, just get with a normal chick who you can break up with in a years timeAllow that fam, you shoulda warned your boy [serious jones] you got a lotta squares in your circle [serious jones]

• Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

cant erase history, its like a credit check u need to assess the past to predict future behaviourits not impossible, but me personally i wouldnt bother, but i prob have a different threashold to what constitutes being a hoe than most on hereyou can tottally change your ways and repent your sins, but the past is still there

i think some girls grow up and decide they want the security of a stable relationship, although i don't think that's them seeing the error of their ways coz they'd probably defend their ho-ish actions by saying "i was young and having fun" or sum sh*t.

hmmfrom a female percpective, i can say that there are men out there that will obtain a level of respect from a woman that can change her entire outlook on life and result in her learning to appreciate the comfort and simplicity that comes through sharing urself with just 1 man, basically ur feeling the guy so much that u learn u can give a lot to him by not spreading ur legs and urself so thin with multiple partners (if having multiple partners is what constitutes as a hoe in this respect)its rare that a man will have the patience to bring this out of a female or that a female will be 100% willing to identify where she went wrong a submit to a more focused way of livity

i think some girls grow up and decide they want the security of a stable relationship, although i don't think that's them seeing the error of their ways coz they'd probably defend their ho-ish actions by saying "i was young and having fun" or sum sh*t.
agreei think she needs to acknowledge what she done was wrong, then we can say she is reformedotherwise u gta worry about the children she is raising

Its rare that people change their nature. No matter how long they wear a mask eventually a situation will arise where they can become their true self. If that comes down to the relationship going through a bad period or her out on a night with her 'old' friends her nature will take hold.OUT AND OUT Hoes are usually hoes because they like/crave attention, so the moment you stop giving it her shes just going to try and find it else where. So no matter if you had a perfect relationship for a few years and her track record through those years was immaculate all that goes out the window when a problem in the relationship arises. She'll need someone, she'll need attention and one way or another she will find it.I do however agree with Ciphers point regarding the women being promiscuous in their younger days in regards to eventually settling down.In reality its too much stress, effort, risk and paranoia to become captain

Yes you can but why would you want to? Allow the woman you make the mum of your yout being a reformed slag fair enough you have been a male slag then you cant complain but if you have spent your whole life living good then why would you settle for someone who was in napa letting mr kiernen and his boys fill up her holesThese girls dont deserve the right to sleep around all there teenage and young adult years then then meet a good man with a good job shouldnt work like that but too many girls nowadays have no backbonePlus you would never trust her anyway what happens if you have to go away for a few days are you really gonna trust her to be at home alone...If you wanna do some roots sort of experiment become a physiologist not a husband

• Upvote 3

TBH, as you get older, background checks become a lot harder to execute so it gets harder to even identify hoes.And sh*t is so complex, it goes beyond just numbers.There could be a chick who has moderate number of sexual compared to a whore, but has SHITTY selection in men. As I've matured, a woman's choice in males has become SOMEWHAT as important as the number of men she's slept with.

• Upvote 2

Brudda. If the girls CRB reads like the Iraq Dossier then it can't and shouldn't happen. Some do slip through the system and gain stripes but like my nigga Heero said, they'll slip. I can not deduce how Stringer's boy is in his situation. Like seriously... HOW?/ C/S MK. Does get harder. Can't let that stop us tho