serious question: hoes to housewives

Guest TimeBomb

• 1 month later...
If you seriously want to talk about this on an adult levelThen of course, a woman who has been promiscuous in her younger years (as a lot are) can / often does mature and change, similar to how a lot of men sleep around in their teens to late 20s, before settling downBut then there are different levels - for instance that girl who was posted in the fb thread with her yout holding money, she's only fit to be fed to hogs and can never be a wifeThe question isn't so much CAN you make a hoe a housewife, it's SHOULD youMany men, (many many many many men) want their wife /steady to be respectable, and if your rolling with a chick with a reputation like Danielle Lloyd, who is a female firmly in the grip of sheytan, then its peak for you and your yout.So obviously no matter if she is reformed, you still have the village bike on your armRegardling what Sleezy said...thats just a flop.First of all, allowing having my boys having had f*cked my girl, second of all...it obviously isn't going to last (like most relationships at this age), so why put yourslef through the humiliation of that, just get with a normal chick who you can break up with in a years timeAllow that fam, you shoulda warned your boy [serious jones] you got a lotta squares in your circle [serious jones]
lmaoSpot on.Yes, a hoe can settle down later,, I have seen it, but am I the man that wants to put up with all that sh*t?No.

man i recon most of you are at a disadvantage coz your mums probably are skets themselvesa sket will always be taintedyou think her believing in some make believe palestinian homosexual /fairy tale deity will change thatwomen are commoditys... wwould you buy a bruised banana or a half eaten pizzaquality and freshness cannot be gotten back once taken too many jamie o haras out here whiippped off danielle lloyds forsakin their self respect
lmao

i think no but a friend of mine is currently doing thisi banged his chick before he dealt with her and so did an acquanitance of both of ourshe even asked me to bring him in with her to f*ck her fast fwd 6 mnths and hes dealing with her and she throwing him surprise parties i couldnt understand hw he got into that stage.the mere fact that two guys u kno banged her on the first link( i even banged her in his yard and he was watching) would have put me off but each to thier own
LOL Your friend is waste. LOL @ having a relationship with a chick your boys have f*cked.

Co sign Cipher, MK, Wavant, Afgoon , Stringer et al.I've also seen a friend end up wifing a female that had been around his circle, it was surreal to watch and to this day I maintain said female was practicing witch craft.This notion that 'I was young and having fun' is valid for females to be slores and be worthy of a proper relationship isn't something I can agree with, looks like outer mongolia or antartica is me for my wife.
loool

Guest Portuguese

Guys who do this are better guys than me real talk.That's why when I see Jamie O'Hara play football I think what a guy after your team mates have been through a chick you call the mother of your child/Girlfriend.

Guys who do this are better guys than me real talk.That's why when I see Jamie O'Hara play football I think what a guy after your team mates have been through a chick you call the mother of your child/Girlfriend.
what is the positive aspect of this You're seeing?allow every man in the room being able to discuss Your girl's sexual habits / moves, etc

Guest Portuguese

There isn't a postive aspect that's why I am thinking what a guy I just couldn't (man must have thick skin and oh he likes a challenge) If you was his team mate and you/few others have been through his chick already wouldn't you feel uneasy around him?The challenge being the name of this topic.