THIS CANT BE LIFE

Corrigan

bruv, its half 1 in the morning, and your wondering how many homos this forum has.

ask yourself what you are doing plz

hey hey stop what ur doing here mister

where ur going in a couple mnths time could see this subject matter be of more relevance to u

/

but in response to ur original q , i wondered because the level of anti gay in the forum is incredibly high so it would be interestin if the so called gay bashers are in fact gay themselves ala ttl or in this case jas1999

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bruv, its half 1 in the morning, and your wondering how many homos this forum has.

ask yourself what you are doing plz

hey hey stop what ur doing here mister

where ur going in a couple mnths time could see this subject matter be of more relevance to u

/

but in response to ur original q , i wondered because the level of anti gay in the forum is incredibly high so it would be interestin if the so called gay bashers are in fact gay themselves ala ttl or in this case jas1999

lols im not a gay hater

but clickin on a mainstream website and seeing two men hugging in a clearly gay way is too much in my book

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

oh sh*t just clocked its a random ting, so u may not see the same pic as i did

let the negs ensue

either way, in general the amount of queers allowed to openly flaunt is f*cked, an issue that needs to be stamped out with penultimate ease imo

Can you please explain what this means