some old pics on ur pc, post urs

Abdul Osman

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lol i used to always get dragged into them convos even tho i know sh*t about football

ALWAYS froze my comp for like 5 mins, then u man will play some f*ckery sounds n it progresses so quick i couldnt even read inbetween the freezings, would have to restart

one time u did it was a chick was on cam

fumin

MSN was the f*ckin lick though, dnt regret that one bit, one time i showed some chick my d*ck cos she showed her boobs, n it got around the whole area the next day, everyone knew, but it was all good she gave good reviews still

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh all my friends were doin was sittin on other peoples walls, did that a few times, kinda dead

did the whole time n envy, all night in parks, water fights, randomly hangin in streets, sneakin into the cinema etc

gt a few links of MSN still that was nice, them msn slore exchanges we used to have were sick, till someone baited me up n she had my email add as her s/n smh

5 to 4 in the morning :rofl:

Dark times

Makes me think of FM07/08/09

3/4 of us spending every Summer sitting up till 7am entertaining Tulse's bullshit.

What on earth was I doing? I want my teenage years back.

not gonna lie u man should be pissed

Alie, Tulse tr0lled you man out of your teenage years.

/

Lol @ the guy cbing Dave

That was f*cked!