Weekend Football

Black.

See no thread

Saturday, 18 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueSunderland v Bolton, 12:45Arsenal OFF Stoke, 15:00Birmingham OFF Newcastle, 15:00Blackburn v West Ham, 15:00Wigan OFF Aston Villa, 15:00Liverpool OFF Fulham, 17:30FIFA Club World CupInternacional v Seongnam Chunma, F, 14:00Loser SF1 OFF Loser SF2, F, 14:00TP Mazembe Englebert v Inter Milan, F, 17:00

Sunderland winning 1-0 still think boltons gonna win if they get some good rhythm

This Mame Diouf fella is raw but cud be moulded into a decent striker, he just lacks a football brain everytime ive seen him..got pace, strength, decent on the dribble, decent finisher, hes a presenceHes a handful no doubt but Welbeck is ahead of him..much more class about Welbeck's work

MATCHES GETTING POSTPONED COS OF SNOW YEAH!!???THESE CLUBS PAY OVER 40K A WEEK FOR INEPT/WACK/LEAGUE 1 FOOTBALLERS AND THEY CANT EVEN GET A THICK COVER TO PLACE ON THE f*ck*ng PITCHf*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry:BULLSHIT.

• Upvote 1

f*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
thats easy for u to say from the comfort of ur living room 350 miles away murko
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

MATCHES GETTING POSTPONED COS OF SNOW YEAH!!???THESE CLUBS PAY OVER 40K A WEEK FOR INEPT/WACK/LEAGUE 1 FOOTBALLERS AND THEY CANT EVEN GET A THICK COVER TO PLACE ON THE f*ck*ng PITCHf*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry:BULLSHIT.
Dikwad games get cancelled coz of fans safety travelling.
  • Downvote 1