Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black.

Weekend Football

259 posts in this topic

See no thread

Saturday, 18 December 2010Barclays Premier LeagueSunderland v Bolton, 12:45Arsenal OFF Stoke, 15:00Birmingham OFF Newcastle, 15:00Blackburn v West Ham, 15:00Wigan OFF Aston Villa, 15:00Liverpool OFF Fulham, 17:30FIFA Club World CupInternacional v Seongnam Chunma, F, 14:00Loser SF1 OFF Loser SF2, F, 14:00TP Mazembe Englebert v Inter Milan, F, 17:00

Sunderland winning 1-0 still think boltons gonna win if they get some good rhythm

Man Yoo v Chelsea also off

Really good reflexes by Gordon.

2 years running I was getting up expecting to be on my way to Wigan only for it to be cancelled.

AC Milan vs RomaIs Borriello inelligible coz he's playing against his parent club?

Man Yoo v Chelsea also off
100%?
100%

sh*t weekend, match of the day going to peak today lol

Spam game is utter dross..All about AC Milan v Roma 2nt

This Mame Diouf fella is raw but cud be moulded into a decent striker, he just lacks a football brain everytime ive seen him..got pace, strength, decent on the dribble, decent finisher, hes a presenceHes a handful no doubt but Welbeck is ahead of him..much more class about Welbeck's work

MATCHES GETTING POSTPONED COS OF SNOW YEAH!!???THESE CLUBS PAY OVER 40K A WEEK FOR INEPT/WACK/LEAGUE 1 FOOTBALLERS AND THEY CANT EVEN GET A THICK COVER TO PLACE ON THE f*ck*ng PITCHf*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry:BULLSHIT.

f*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
thats easy for u to say from the comfort of ur living room 350 miles away murko

BruvIm gonna increase your pos' by 100 when I get inCos thats clearly what your begging for.

Tout Puissant Mazembe!My Congolese brothas, let's do this. f*ck Inter!

BruvIm gonna increase your pos' by 100 when I get inCos thats clearly what your begging for.
:D

f*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
thats easy for u to say from the comfort of ur living room 350 miles away murko
true stories

This African team are poor. A lot of them look like they can bare pass a ball.What country are they from?

MATCHES GETTING POSTPONED COS OF SNOW YEAH!!???THESE CLUBS PAY OVER 40K A WEEK FOR INEPT/WACK/LEAGUE 1 FOOTBALLERS AND THEY CANT EVEN GET A THICK COVER TO PLACE ON THE f*ck*ng PITCHf*ck THIS sh*t. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH N SAFETY ISSUES OUTSIDE THE STADIUM ITS THE FANS PRIORITY TO WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR AND CHAIN THEIR CAR TYRES. :D :D :D :D :D :D :angry:BULLSHIT.
Dikwad games get cancelled coz of fans safety travelling.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0