Goalie kills himself because wife cheated with Terry

Lieutenant

one wasteman i knw from my uni has attempted and failed to kill himself multiple times..he even came to us wen we were playin fifa to show us the slits on his wrist :huh:

and its all over some any girl who has taken every last drip of his pride off him

dont care if I get negged im just waitin for him to hang himself so I can take the deep dish rims on his whip which I shot gunned

• Downvote 3

one wasteman i knw from my uni has attempted and failed to kill himself multiple times..he even came to us wen we were playin fifa to show us the slits on his wrist :huh:

and its all over some any girl who has taken every last drip of his pride off him

dont care if I get negged im just waitin for him to hang himself so I can take the deep dish rims on his whip which I shot gunned

Difference between attempting suicide and actually doing it IMO

more time the people who attempt to commit suicide are attention seekers

Depression is a chemical thing, ur brain goes a bit haywire, calling someone a coward because they tried to take their own life, for whatever reason is one of the most ridiculous things i think i've ever read on here and there's been sum ridiculous sh*t said over the years.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Rorschach

Think of suicide like a pair of scales

On one side of the scales, you have a persons pain, on the other side, you have their resources for coping with pain

15108_brass_scales_of_justice_off_balance_symbolizing_injustice_over_white.jpg

when their pain exceeds their ability to cope with it, people can often take their own life

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you take ur victim as u find them imo

if man had depression problems and u bang his wife and he kills himself...then ur to blame (even if u didnt know abt his depression before u did the deed)

will teach u to stop being a c*nt in the future...just my opinion tho

If a guy shoulder barged you in the street without apology and you mouthed off and then later he went home and hung himself coz he was depressed and your attack was the last straw... Would that be your fault?

No.

Everyone is accountable for their own behaviour. Guy killed HIMSELF.

• Downvote 4

Rubbish logic

one action causes greater pain than the other

Lets just assume for one minute that the guy had no depression problems....

If you f*ck your team mates Fiancee im sure that would cause greater pain than barging someone in the street???

We are all accountable for our actions, if we do something one should expect to face the consequences for those actions, Karma so to speak

Can I just take this time to point out that the Fiance was proably more to blame, she was more or less married to the guy in certain countries you would get stoned for such an act

Guest Rorschach

You take your victim as you find them. Guy had depression problems, you pushed him over the edge. Same theory, different scenario. Suddenly it doesn't seem that rational does it!

Because if your being rational you can't give an irrational example..

Yes the man took his own life, but he did so because someone who I assume was his mate f*cked his girl

Look at it this way, if Paul terry didn't f*ck her, would he have killed himself? No

So yes, Terry is responsible

• Upvote 1

if man had depression problems and u bang his wife and he kills himself...then ur to blame (even if u didnt know abt his depression before u did the deed)

If a guy shoulder barged you in the street without apology and you mouthed off and then later he went home and hung himself coz he was depressed and your attack was the last straw... Would that be your fault?

No.

you couldnt of chosen a more stupidly farfetched scenario to counter what i said. how u gonna compare f*ck*ng ur colleagues wife to shoulder barging a man in the street. how many times have u called urself a 'victim' after being 'shoulder barged' or having an arguement following something that trivial. lets not go down the road of throwing the word 'victim' around THAT casually. Bottom line is the guy killed himself as a direct result of his (and her) EXTREMELY cuntish behaviour so yes they should feel responsible. like i said tho just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

You take your victim as you find them. Guy had depression problems, you pushed him over the edge. Same theory, different scenario. Suddenly it doesn't seem that rational does it!

Look at it this way, if Paul terry didn't f*ck her, would he have killed himself? No

this is not a known known imo.

/

not gonna lie i have real trouble understanding suicide, i just cant imagine completely losing all hope like that, but i have some time for that stanhope view, like a person has a right to choose checkout early. f*ck those ppl that jump off bridges into the motorway tho.

No.

you couldnt of chosen a more stupidly farfetched scenario to counter what i said. how u gonna compare f*ck*ng ur colleagues wife to shoulder barging a man in the street. how many times have u called urself a 'victim' after being 'shoulder barged' or having an arguement following something that trivial. lets not go down the road of throwing the word 'victim' around THAT casually. Bottom line is the guy killed himself as a direct result of his (and her) EXTREMELY cuntish behaviour so yes they should feel responsible. like i said tho just my opinion.

What do you mean let's not go throwing the word victim around casually? I didn't use it at all.

They should feel guilt but not sole-responsibility. I am not saying that what they did is fair or that his death isn't a tragedy but to blame someone for pushing a mentally unstable person over the edge when they didn't even know that the person was mentally unstable, is not fair. You can only blame them so much as you would blame them if they had done it to a mentally stable person and that person did not kill themself.

The deed should be judged on it's own merits (or faults), not on the unpredictable consequences.

No.

What do you mean let's not go throwing the word victim around casually? I didn't use it at all.

They should feel guilt but not sole-responsibility. I am not saying that what they did is fair or that his death isn't a tragedy but to blame someone for pushing a mentally unstable person over the edge when they didn't even know that the person was mentally unstable, is not fair. You can only blame them so much as you would blame them if they had done it to a mentally stable person and that person did not kill themself.

The deed should be judged on it's own merits (or faults), not on the unpredictable consequences.

i used the word victim....you quoted me and then made a direct reply to that quote....therefore it is fair for me to assume that the poor soul that had been shoulder barged in ur description was ur take on what a 'victim' was. anywho, like i said bro...my opinion...i can see what ur saying tho...but i stand by what i said

Guest TimeBomb

its cos alot of guys (in this thread) dont have real life experience

Exactly.

My mum once fell into depression and didnt leave bed for months, almost starved herself to death, it comes back every now and then and she has to go on medication. If you aint seen depression with ur own eyes u dont know sh*t.

/

This terry guy is to blame, theres millions of p*ssy in the world why go for the ur team mates even if its offered on a plate, the bitch is also to blame, its f*ckin disgustin hope he gets his comeuppance.

• Upvote 5

its cos alot of guys (in this thread) dont have real life experience

Exactly.

My mum once fell into depression and didnt leave bed for months, almost starved herself to death, it comes back every now and then and she has to go on medication. If you aint seen depression with ur own eyes u dont know sh*t.

/

This terry guy is to blame, theres millions of p*ssy in the world why go for the ur team mates even if its offered on a plate, the bitch is also to blame, its f*ckin disgustin hope he gets his comeuppance.

^^^ C/S