New Years 2011 Thread

BLACK VICTIM

was at a house party my boy djing...good night until I drunkenly fell and twisted my knee, which means no Z uncut tonight...pissed

/

had a link @ Innovation...was too wasted too reach and a link at the house party that I just left there, not in her good books right now but I'm locked in

was sean the DJ? lol

air this if it has no relevance

New Years starts tonite. Gonna try to behave.

/

Hearing Heartless Crew split up :(

/

Mad rooms booked at the Raddison. Owww

/

Bye.

have a good one fam chicks should be in batches

was at a house party my boy djing...good night until I drunkenly fell and twisted my knee, which means no Z uncut tonight...pissed

/

had a link @ Innovation...was too wasted too reach and a link at the house party that I just left there, not in her good books right now but I'm locked in

was sean the DJ? lol

air this if it has no relevance

lol nah

Anyone out last night probably did new years eve wrong.

One house thing in Herne hill not many girls there so we ducked after midnight around 2am.

Was gettin longed off by some chick when we were meant to meet her at Tufnnell park like 3. She got there like 4.30 after me and my boy were just jamming in the chicken shop for time. Went back to hers with her friends. We carried on drinking till I passed out god knows when

Still made work at 10am :Y:

Anyone out last night probably did new years eve wrong.

One house thing in Herne hill not many girls there so we ducked after midnight around 2am.

Was gettin longed off by some chick when we were meant to meet her at Tufnnell park like 3. She got there like 4.30 after me and my boy were just jamming in the chicken shop for time. Went back to hers with her friends. We carried on drinking till I passed out god knows when

Still made work at 10am :Y:

dont talk wet kid

• Upvote 1