New Years 2011 Thread

BLACK VICTIM

I started feeling proper ill after FWD the other day but I been taking sh*t loads of medicine, not smoking and wrapping up warm. There's no way I'm going to be ill for Vegas. Feeling much better, and hopefully after tonight will be ready to gooo

great to see ur flying abroad for the first time but don't you think vegas is a bit out of ur depth?

going from lads holidays in magaluf and napa to somewhere like vegas is a pretty big step laddie

correct me if i'm wrong but you are still a student, on your budget i'd suggest somewhere like paris (Eurostar) or even a trip within the UK to one of our beaches such as Blackpool.

if your heart is set on vegas i could reccommend some of the lower-end/budget options for you to choose from.

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

Kinda true though. Even if he's not a student anymore and he has a job, unless he's become a trader I can't see how he can afford to do Vegas the way Vegas needs to be done on NYE.

At first I thought it was an unreasonable par, stupidly didn't link Vegas to spending a ton of money on booze and gambling