B-HOP VS PASCAL

Corrigan

If Tyson Fury's camp spent less time talking about how he's the next best thing and actually channeled some of that energy into his training camp he mite actually be decent. They really need to re-asses whatever plan they have in place for that guys career. He's been pro for what at least 2+ years by now? Possibly more? He's apparently been sparring with Wlad but I can't see any vast improvement in his abilities and I've honestly seen no step up in the competition he's facing now compared to his first few fights :D Also C/S the poor fitness comments. Is he taking boxing seriously or just putting off becoming a brickie for as long as possible?

B-Hop deserved a win, post Round 4 I'd say every round went to him, and even the rounds he went down in were 10-9 rounds IMOHopkins really put on a show for people, especially people who were thinking he was gonna perform the way he did against Roy JonesNobody has a boxing brain like B-Hop, and you could see Pascal didnt have him worried at any pointRobbed

• 3 weeks later...