Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n/a

F.A.O Turkish

23 posts in this topic

Man said kardes lol

not a gooner but been to both grounds and i c/s the sentimentemirates is just a bunch of corporate arseholes with no banter tbh

I don't regret a lot in life but a big one is never going to Highbury and never seeing Bergkamp/Henry/Pires etc.

posarsenal were sooooo hard during these years

I don't regret a lot in life but a big one is never going to Highbury and never seeing Bergkamp/Henry/Pires etc.
how did you manage that??Were u supporting Wimbledon or some1 like that and switched to us during the glory years lol

llow it im shocked you never, we had DB from like the mid 90s :D/Im happy to say I witnessed may things both working there and going when I was young.Henry running the whole length of pitch v Spurs - I was there :D Henry flick then turnaround lob over Barthez - - I was there :D The penalty f*ck up lol - - I was there :D Jermaine Pennants Hat Trick v Southampton - - I was there :D So many memories, however dont get it twisted it was still pretty quiet. Part from Clock End it was pretty much dead, and clock end was next to away fans so thats why the hype was alotWhen they redone Northbank, yeah it looked sick with the museum and all that. But atmosphere wise it was dead

Henry's setup for Pennants 3rd > _____________http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-z8ftrdNYA

how did you manage that??Were u supporting Wimbledon or some1 like that and switched to us during the glory years lol
Nah I watched Arsenal on the TV like most fans and done what most people should do and pay to see their local team instead. Crystal Palace.This coming from someone who went to watch Liverpool vs. Everton a few weeks back and has a Chelsea player in his avi. Behave mate.

Sorry my friend you still get negged, has to be done

Lol, I can live with that, saw Wrighty loads of times, and tbh THAT would have been more of a travesty than missing Bergy. :D

The north bank>>>>>>>>> ur mumArsenal havent been the same since, used have a ritual of going in the cafe just down the road after every game, cant remember the name though./Neg Mario.

The penalty f*ck up lol - - I was there :D
Same, was in the upper tier of the north bank dead centre, no one could understand what the f*ck just happened then word started to spread, moans and groans with cursing added.

anelka u still got tht chelsea season ticket mate?

Nah I watched Arsenal on the TV like most fans and done what most people should do and pay to see their local team instead. Crystal Palace.This coming from someone who went to watch Liverpool vs. Everton a few weeks back and has a Chelsea player in his avi. Behave mate.
So ur a Palace fan then..

The north bank>>>>>>>>> ur mumArsenal havent been the same since, used have a ritual of going in the cafe just down the road after every game, cant remember the name though./Neg Mario.
U mean the old North Bank ? cos the new one was dead

Watching these vids back is emotional, cant lie.

U mean the old North Bank ? cos the new one was dead
clock end>>north bank in our times

trust meaint gonna lie i took it for granted them timeswe just used roll over teams

trust meaint gonna lie i took it for granted them timeswe just used roll over teams
Exactly. And this is where most Arsenal fans are coming from.This era is also where we SHOULD have won a Champs League. That vid is MORE than emotional.