FAO : DJs'

Lofa

places like htfr.com and juno.co.uk will do packages you can get, although it's worth checking out the main release format for ur genres of choice- if there's no vinyl scene there's not much point gettin vinyl decks, u could always get traktor but then that's another £150 plus a laptop.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

first decks i gt where them deadout belt drive numarks

could DJ nice on the mthough, then i started Djing at a youth club (RIP), eventually got me some direct dive ones, even managed to get a pair with a mixer for 35 on ebay, sold them now though

Unless your looking to get a DVS system like serato or trakor which range from £250 to £500 for your vinyl decks forget buying them because you will have to keep buying new vinyls cus you will get bored of mixing the same tunes. Plus its not that practical if you play at a house party, hiking around crates of vinyls is not easy.

If i was you, i personally would get some CDJs either pioneer or numark (get pioneer if you have the money) this way you can just burn cds all the time for new songs etc plus pioneer CDJs are the club industry standard.

Mixer wise, it depends on what your doing, i presume you want to mix? if so it doesnt really matter what mixer you get. something cheap like behringer or numark will do the job.

I have Technics sl1210s and serato however ive started scratching and turntablism now.

- decks must be direct drive

- invest most money in your decks for the reason that - theres 2 of them. get a cheap basic mixer as it costs less to upgrade it when your skill goes up and ur current mixer limits you, than it would buying 2 new decks when you realise the shitty belt drives are...shitty