If your boys gettin taken for a mug

NiNES.

my boys been tellin me how his girls been asking him to buy him expensive gifts + she told him that anything he ever buys her is not what she asks for :D however he claims to be in 'love' and is even plannin on gettin engagedwould you tell your boy hes clearly gettin taken for a heskey bearing in mind that he will think that your hating? or would u just leave it?

• Downvote 2

I am not best pleased that Emile Heskey has become an euphemism for a loser. Lest we forget, England play their best when he's in the team. I demand the topic starter edit that post, and adopt better ethos and ideologies. Emile is football's Wesley Snipes. f*ck you, you a**hole. I am not a big fan of Heskey's work, but I understand its general benefit.As far as your question is concerned, why don't you just screw the girl and then tell him? No good has ever come of telling someone why they shouldn't date somebody else, it always has an adverse effect. It's completely absurd that you would need to ask this. Be pro-active... or mind your own damn business.

• Upvote 5

I am not best pleased that Emile Heskey has become an euphemism for a loser. Lest we forget, England play their best when he's in the team. I demand the topic starter edit that post, and adopt better ethos and ideologies. Emile is football's Wesley Snipes. f*ck you, you a**hole. I am not a big fan of Heskey's work, but I understand its general benefit.
The team may NEED a Heskey, but nobody wants to BE a Heskey!On topic: Tell him. He probably won't listen but it is your duty to tell him.
  • Upvote 4

I am not best pleased that Emile Heskey has become an euphemism for a loser. Lest we forget, England play their best when he's in the team. I demand the topic starter edit that post, and adopt better ethos and ideologies. Emile is football's Wesley Snipes. f*ck you, you a**hole. I am not a big fan of Heskey's work, but I understand its general benefit.
The team may NEED a Heskey, but nobody wants to BE a Heskey!On topic: Tell him. He probably won't listen but it is your duty to tell him.
:!:

Certain guys you cant talk to though.Like talking to a brick wall.I think you shouldnt tell him tbh, hes your friend but thats nothing these days. He wont thank you for telling him either.If you do tell him tho, just say it like "rah she expects you to buy all that sh*t lololololol" or somthing casual like that and then see what he says

Certain guys you cant talk to though.Like talking to a brick wall.I think you shouldnt tell him tbh, hes your friend but thats nothing these days. He wont thank you for telling him either.If you do tell him tho, just say it like "rah she expects you to buy all that sh*t lololololol" or somthing casual like that and then see what he says
this is it!i probaly didnt make it clear in the first post but yeah obviously i have said as casually as possiblebut i talking but saying it bluntly i.e "fam your getting taken for a mug, shes using you for you money"problem is, i know for a fact he wont let go cos hes told his parents, attachment etc../@natty shes a virgin + only wants to lose it once married worst thing is he has treated her to hotels without even beatin

what he aint even beat pmslbut cosign the brick wall these man too loved up they dont even care if the chick is a wrong'n like one guy i know his bird must have been cheating on him n his mum musta had a big fight with his girl n they were cussing each other on fb the chick said she wished the mum had cancer n all next madness another time he must have wrote something lovey dovey bout her on fb n some next chick goes suttin like what you still with her even tho she cheated on you x amount of times, he quickly deleted that, just come back from holiday with her guy dont even care, power of p*ssy/companionship never that need self respect/dignity how can he call himself a man

my thoughts exactlylike dont premeditate a speech about him being taken for a mugjust say what u think at the time its brought up

what he aint even beat pmslbut cosign the brick wall these man too loved up they dont even care if the chick is a wrong'n like one guy i know his bird must have been cheating on him n his mum musta had a big fight with his girl n they were cussing each other on fb the chick said she wished the mum had cancer n all next madness another time he must have wrote something lovey dovey bout her on fb n some next chick goes suttin like what you still with her even tho she cheated on you x amount of times, he quickly deleted that, just come back from holiday with her guy dont even care, power of p*ssy/companionship never that need self respect/dignity how can he call himself a man
thats terribleSPECIALLY the mum thing/certain man are gettin bitten by their gyal/kicked in the balls while asleep^^^thats two different marriages which are still 'working out'

topic has a Tulse Hill topic feel to itthe best way is to send constantly. anytime he brings up his girl, tell him he's a prick wastin money on a girl he ain't beatin. then tell him he's her sponsor. soon he's gonna be drivin her to the rave, not raving himself so that he's there in time to pick her up. oh and she's gonna leave him for bein a walkover and not challenging her. these chicks is dyin for You to just say "NO" and give her what You wana give her on Your own terms.

• Upvote 1