January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

The arguement was all going fine. untill Tf dropped United aren't the biggest club in the country i had to read it 4 times to make sure i wasn't getting it twisted maybe TF meant Europe, but then i wouldnt see where that fit into the arguement, but ohh well, but yeah i respect Villa as a club.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The arguement was all going fine. untill Tf dropped United aren't the biggest club in the country i had to read it 4 times to make sure i wasn't getting it twisted maybe TF meant Europe, but then i wouldnt see where that fit into the arguement, but ohh well, but yeah i respect Villa as a club.
Read JJ's post, read mine... If I have to explain it, then it failed.

What happened with Ireland? He said his fitness was sick a City and he always came 1st in the fitness tests and running things, but they say he dnt work hard??should go Italy or Spain, get a lesser team, grab the no.10 shirt and get the team built around him, still quality..
would get found out like he has hereim sure theres a direct quote from him saying his superior fitness was the reason he done so well that season saying he would peak when defenders were tired and take advantage
Found out how?The game abroad is slower, its not his ability thats being questoned but his work rateVilla play a direct brand of football, ive watched them and Ireland show's for the ball but they go long and ignore him.. he just needs 2get used to their syle of play

Irelands wonder season was most in part to his excellent fitness and good movementhe is not good on the ball when given time and space..... he is decent at playing quick touch and move footballbut where he excelled was ghosting in late and scoring.... he used to let the footballers play and then end up on the end of things because of good runs

You're just saying that because his name isn't Argentinian or Brazilian. He is better than 90% of these foreign lads that Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool have brought in. Get Fat Sam to coach him, and see the wonders he does with the lad.

• Upvote 2

Ireland's a brilliant talent but he just doesn't have the desire when things aren't going his way. I don't think it's our style of player that doesn't suit him as such, it's just that he wants to be palying a pretty specific position...Sell him on to Fulham and he can have the side built around him there. But he's no superstar, he can't just expect to walk out at Villa Park and be the star of the show and have the team built around him./I think our style of play has changed massively under Ged, and positives are there to be seen. I think we'll be even more different come January when he's able to get one ro two in. We're certainly keeping the ball more.We just need to get a forward fit and playing regularly for a few games, we just lack any sort of cutting edge.

Irelands wonder season was most in part to his excellent fitness and good movementhe is not good on the ball when given time and space..... he is decent at playing quick touch and move footballbut where he excelled was ghosting in late and scoring.... he used to let the footballers play and then end up on the end of things because of good runs
hes still got the movement, hes a good user of the ball, uses it intelligentlyimo hes betta playing from deep, starting off moves, retaining possession and making late runsTo say hes not good onda ball when given time and space is harsh hes got great vision and picks out players from deep with long n short passes

Lol @ Ledley being on close to 100k and Defoe being on anything near over 60k. No f*ckin way.Our Chairman is a proper Yid in the truest sense of the word.Only thing I agree on with TF in this thread is that Bale will indeed become our highest paid player in the coming 12 months.

Manchester City have completed the signing of former Barcelona starlet Gai Assulin. The 19-year-old midfielder left the Catalan giants last summer, despite being tipped as one of their brightest prospects.Assulin has been training with City for a number of weeks, and he has now signed a two-and-a-half year deal with the club."I had heard a lot about City, and as soon as I saw the club I wanted to stay," the Israeli international stated. "I'm at a great club and I hope to be here a long time. I have to take my opportunity and learn every day in training.".
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6577377,00.html

I want to stay at arsenal... about 23 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® i am arsenal 4ever guys..... about 18 hours ago via web Will take arsenal with me to the rest of my life....... about 18 hours ago via web 4 the last time guys..... l am arsenal 2day.....2moro..and....4ever about 18 hours ago via webhttp://twitter.com/_denilson15

I want to stay at arsenal... about 23 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® i am arsenal 4ever guys..... about 18 hours ago via web Will take arsenal with me to the rest of my life....... about 18 hours ago via web 4 the last time guys..... l am arsenal 2day.....2moro..and....4ever about 18 hours ago via webhttp://twitter.com/_denilson15
i would bite their hand off if they offered 10-11 mil for denilshit
  • Upvote 1