January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

I want to stay at arsenal... about 23 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® i am arsenal 4ever guys..... about 18 hours ago via web Will take arsenal with me to the rest of my life....... about 18 hours ago via web 4 the last time guys..... l am arsenal 2day.....2moro..and....4ever about 18 hours ago via webhttp://twitter.com/_denilson15
i would bite their hand off if they offered 10-11 mil for denilshit
mate I would shake their hand if they offered 5M to get rid of the lightweight, half a faf, fake samba twat.
  • Upvote 1

Villa move for French starletHoullier eyes Le Havre raid for FofanaLast updated: 23rd December 2010 Fofana: Villa targetSkysports.com understands Aston Villa are closing in on the signing of French youngster Gueida Fofana.Villa boss Gerard Houllier has targeted the highly-rated Le Havre midfielder as he looks to bolster his squad in the January transfer window.Fofana impressed during last summer's European Under 19 Championships captaining France to success in the tournament.Le Havre are resigned to losing Fofana with a number of clubs across Europe keeping tabs on his situation.However, Villa are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by tabling an offer to Le Havre for the 19-year-old.Houllier knows all about Fofana from his time as Technical Director for the French Football Federation and he is a big fan of the defensive midfielder.Villa are hoping to agree a fee with Le Havre as they look to tie up a deal to bring Fofana to the club when the transfer window reopens
Never heard of him.

Lol @ Ledley being on close to 100k and Defoe being on anything near over 60k. No f*ckin way.Our Chairman is a proper Yid in the truest sense of the word.Only thing I agree on with TF in this thread is that Bale will indeed become our highest paid player in the coming 12 months.
I weren't speculating mate! Facts
  • Downvote 2

Villa move for French starletHoullier eyes Le Havre raid for FofanaLast updated: 23rd December 2010 Fofana: Villa targetSkysports.com understands Aston Villa are closing in on the signing of French youngster Gueida Fofana.Villa boss Gerard Houllier has targeted the highly-rated Le Havre midfielder as he looks to bolster his squad in the January transfer window.Fofana impressed during last summer's European Under 19 Championships captaining France to success in the tournament.Le Havre are resigned to losing Fofana with a number of clubs across Europe keeping tabs on his situation.However, Villa are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by tabling an offer to Le Havre for the 19-year-old.Houllier knows all about Fofana from his time as Technical Director for the French Football Federation and he is a big fan of the defensive midfielder.Villa are hoping to agree a fee with Le Havre as they look to tie up a deal to bring Fofana to the club when the transfer window reopens
Never heard of him.
French, Young n Wengers not interested in buying him? verdict: this frogs a pile of horse sh*t.

David Beckham's hopes of a dream return to Manchester United have been crushed by Sir Alex Ferguson, while Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger does not have room in his squad. Beckham has said that he would only return to the Premier League with United, where he won six titles before moving to Real Madrid in 2003, and he has snubbed interest from Everton.But United boss Ferguson has no interest in signing his former player because he thinks that at 35 years of age the midfielder is too old."I don't think so with David at his age," said Ferguson. "I have never signed a player at that age have I?"Arsenal have also been linked with Beckham after he trained with the North London club in 2008 and Wenger has admitted that he would complete the signing, but there is not room in the Emirates Stadium squad.The Gunners boss said in The Sun: "I would consider signing David Beckham, but we have (Theo) Walcott, (Samir) Nasri, (Tomas) Rosicky, (Andrey) Arshavin and (Emmanuel) Eboue who can play on the flanks."
Should just go Tottenham/Swear we signed VDS at 35?

Anderlecht's reported Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku has ruled out a move in the winter transfer window, but could be prepared to look elsewhere at the end of the season. The teenage striker has proved a smash hit at club level, and with Belgium, over the last couple of seasons and he has been linked with a host of European clubs.Chelsea are thought to be considering a bid, but rumour has suggested that Manchester United and Tottenham are also interested in the 17-year-old. However, Lukaku has told Lesoir website: "We'll see in June, but for now I don't want to hear about it. I feel happy at Anderlecht."He added: "I do not feel under pressure, but I am ready for the big jump when the time comes. I am very ambitious."I will then do everything to convince people that I was worth so much money."

Guest Portuguese
-----Ernst---Fernandes---Simao----Guti----Quaresma----------Almeida---------Besiktas going in
I know I knowCan they win the championship by the way do you know what position Necip Uysal?