Do You Have The Right To Be Pissed Off When Your Mistress Cheats On You?

Mame Biram Diouf

Saw this on the wright stuff a few weeks when this man was married but had a mistress on the side and he found out eventually his mistress was cheating on him and he got angry he felt he was living to parallel relationshipsTbh I can see where he is coming from he hunted down his extra meal and another man is eating off his plateBut when you are cheating for one you dont deserve to be happy and 2 you are not in control if she doesnt want exclusivity then she can f*ck who she wantsIs it even possible to love 2 women at once?Input....

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i have a polygamist mind, so imma say yea, theres been times when im like maan i really liek this chick i get on with her shes cool we share the same interests, then im thinkin the same about another but attracted to her in a slyly different wayi reckon i could get away with living with like 2 females or somethingTBH tho in relation to ur question real recognise real, u cnt be mad at her for what ur doin to ur own chick, wtf is this? just be happy she threw you the p*ssy and move the f*ck on

because of the wording "cheats on You" in the title, this would mean that her having sex with others is against the arrangementso it shall be dealt withinfidel!the mistress is meant to be Your secret other girl, so there is an attachment / relationship.

Modifying the relationship without mutual consent gives you a complete reason to be upset. Same way your girl would be pissed if you told her you had a thing on the side, obviously depth of relationship would be a factor but none the less you have a reason to be pissed.Yeah there is more of a reason for it to happen, but just because you bring something upon yourself, doesn't mean you can't be pissed when it happens.

one thing - does the mistress know you have someone else and that she is a bit on the side? or does she think you have something going? if she knows you are unfaithful to your partener then why would she be faithful to you?2 sides to this really1 being:

Modifying the relationship without mutual consent gives you a complete reason to be upset.
and the other being - well you are cheating on your partener so what goes around...