Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

White Man

75 posts in this topic

Serious Q and b honest, does it upset u when u see a whick chick wi a black man? Cah it seems most aren't arsed about seeing the white skanks wi us but when it's one of them fashion type snowflakes they don't like it. whats good?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really.What annoys me though is when | see a black chick with a white dude and I can feel her watching me as if she's certain I am vexed about it.

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait flojo r u black or white?/no doesnt bother me at all. the hypocrisy around this issue is a bit annoying tho

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't bother me but it does catch me off guard when I see it, especially when the chick is very decent.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im white on the inside so can answeranyone should be with whoever, but obv rare combos will give man a double take, like if iwas to see a black dude with a filli chick or sutin id prob stare for some reason, or a black chick with a chinese guy, theres nothing wrong with it, bt its jus rare

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not at all......the worst is the look u get/the girl gets from asian man when youve got one of theirs :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What annoys me though is when | see a black chick with a white dude and I can feel her watching me as if she's certain I am vexed about it.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh

-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^LMFAO. Edit, misread. Why would you even be mad?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
yr a dirty manc but yr a g still!!actually true when I see a peng lightie wi a iqbal or mohammed it's pisses me off a bit still but i stare down the chick.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh
but your the kinda guy who doesnt/cant draw black/mixed tings. you'd rather bang suzy or becky. So what you mad for? tbh people like you are more of a talking point than white guys who draw black girls.them man who've banged 2 black tings in their life but 348293492 white tings.no ratings
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man just totally said all white girls are slags and black are more respectable*holds spoon*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh
but your the kinda guy who doesnt/cant draw black/mixed tings. you'd rather bang suzy or becky. So what you mad for? tbh people like you are more of a talking point than white guys who draw black girls.them man who've banged 2 black tings in their life but 348293492 white tings.no ratings
hahaha f*ck off what are you basing this assumption on? my first real relationship was with a ghanaian chick n lost my v to a dominican chick i dont discriminate at all i like white girls but dont get it twisted i get darkies on lock you stupid manc c*nt rag
-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh
but your the kinda guy who doesnt/cant draw black/mixed tings. you'd rather bang suzy or becky. So what you mad for? tbh people like you are more of a talking point than white guys who draw black girls.them man who've banged 2 black tings in their life but 348293492 white tings.no ratings
hahaha f*ck off what are you basing this assumption on? my first real relationship was with a Jada Fire I used to write to her every 4 weeks n the chick i've had the longest suscription to her website is a dominican chick i dont discriminate at all i like white girls but dont get it twisted i get darkies on lock you stupid manc c*nt rag
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you waste i dont even need game to draw black or mixed tings my face does it for me :D

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have far too many important things to worry about.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbh 90% of the white girls with black guys are do not wants anyway.Bare wiggers and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
yr a dirty manc but yr a g still!!actually true when I see a peng lightie wi a iqbal or mohammed it's pisses me off a bit still but i stare down the chick.
nah there's no need for the flagrant racismso here what i'm sayinif i saw TTL with a girl i'd snatch her fonethen stand in front of herthen give the phone back. and say look at Your ginger half breed prick man You're rollin with lettin me jack You're and he's not backin You.
-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it annoys me when i can see in a split second if the black girl is a bounty

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
yr a dirty manc but yr a g still!!actually true when I see a peng lightie wi a iqbal or mohammed it's pisses me off a bit still but i stare down the chick.
nah there's no need for the flagrant racismso here what i'm sayinif i saw TTL with a girl i'd snatch her fonethen stand in front of herthen give the phone back. and say look at Your ginger half breed prick man You're rollin with lettin me jack You're and he's not backin You.
Does the champion tosser have a xmas break? or u a prize prat 365 days a yr? answer and u like to fuk ginger men.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0