White Man

thinkingthuglife

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

im white on the inside so can answeranyone should be with whoever, but obv rare combos will give man a double take, like if iwas to see a black dude with a filli chick or sutin id prob stare for some reason, or a black chick with a chinese guy, theres nothing wrong with it, bt its jus rare

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh
but your the kinda guy who doesnt/cant draw black/mixed tings. you'd rather bang suzy or becky. So what you mad for? tbh people like you are more of a talking point than white guys who draw black girls.them man who've banged 2 black tings in their life but 348293492 white tings.no ratings
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh
but your the kinda guy who doesnt/cant draw black/mixed tings. you'd rather bang suzy or becky. So what you mad for? tbh people like you are more of a talking point than white guys who draw black girls.them man who've banged 2 black tings in their life but 348293492 white tings.no ratings
hahaha f*ck off what are you basing this assumption on? my first real relationship was with a ghanaian chick n lost my v to a dominican chick i dont discriminate at all i like white girls but dont get it twisted i get darkies on lock you stupid manc c*nt rag
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

hahaha f*ck off what are you basing this assumption on? my first real relationship was with a Jada Fire I used to write to her every 4 weeks n the chick i've had the longest suscription to her website is a dominican chick i dont discriminate at all i like white girls but dont get it twisted i get darkies on lock you stupid manc c*nt rag

tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
yr a dirty manc but yr a g still!!actually true when I see a peng lightie wi a iqbal or mohammed it's pisses me off a bit still but i stare down the chick.
nah there's no need for the flagrant racismso here what i'm sayinif i saw TTL with a girl i'd snatch her fonethen stand in front of herthen give the phone back. and say look at Your ginger half breed prick man You're rollin with lettin me jack You're and he's not backin You.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
yr a dirty manc but yr a g still!!actually true when I see a peng lightie wi a iqbal or mohammed it's pisses me off a bit still but i stare down the chick.
nah there's no need for the flagrant racismso here what i'm sayinif i saw TTL with a girl i'd snatch her fonethen stand in front of herthen give the phone back. and say look at Your ginger half breed prick man You're rollin with lettin me jack You're and he's not backin You.
Does the champion tosser have a xmas break? or u a prize prat 365 days a yr? answer and u like to fuk ginger men.
  • Upvote 1