Lens - Me at my Best ( 2 verse video )

Guest Lens

Guest Rorschach

Was thinking something was off about your vids but I couldn't put my finger on it, but I just realised

try to be more animated fam...if thats possible :S I know this is a slow paced ting so thats hard, but it looks at times as if your just having a convo n not spitting sometimes

Nice bars though

Was thinking something was off about your vids but I couldn't put my finger on it, but I just realised

try to be more animated fam...if thats possible :S I know this is a slow paced ting so thats hard, but it looks at times as if your just having a convo n not spitting sometimes

Nice bars though

not a bad video,

the animation level is fine tbh. i hate those rappers that are so animated for no reason

its not gonna make your track any better if its sh*t

all dem chipmunk tinchy fly high waving nonsense is wack.

its not got neyo and usher in it so its cool as it is.

Guest Rorschach

Nice bars though

not a bad video,

the animation level is fine tbh. i hate those rappers that are so animated for no reason

its not gonna make your track any better if its sh*t

all dem chipmunk tinchy fly high waving nonsense is wack.

its not got neyo and usher in it so its cool as it is.

I don't mean animated like say, Busta Rhymes

I just mean bring some energy to his performance

Lens is actually deep you know. I can see it now after watching a second video.

Agree with a couple things said:

looks like a media project coz 1. the background in a rooom with a curtain for the background is a bit bait and 2. the camera quality aint no SBTV but dont hold that against you. 3. maybe ur goin for the conversation vibe but at certain points it does look a bit under-animated.

Other than that, flow and lyrics iRate.

I see what man are saying about my performance for camera, i noticed this from my first vid, which was why i tried to increase the amount of acting to have less shots of me spittin for camera

camera quality when it's done will be the same as my last video ( same camera,Nikon D90 same cameraman ),

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3052/screenshotiv.jpg

so make of that whatever You make of it in this non final version ( will post screen shot for any who didn't see that vid ) and i'm probably converting for youtube in the wrong way

Brisco, can't understand Your comment coz You haven't posted an opinion of Your own

And what do people think of the song?

Guest Awesome Kong

I see what man are saying about my performance for camera, i noticed this from my first vid, which was why i tried to increase the amount of acting to have less shots of me spittin for camera

camera quality when it's done will be the same as my last video ( same camera,Nikon D90 same cameraman ),

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3052/screenshotiv.jpg

so make of that whatever You make of it in this non final version ( will post screen shot for any who didn't see that vid ) and i'm probably converting for youtube in the wrong way

Brisco, can't understand Your comment coz You haven't posted an opinion of Your own

And what do people think of the song?

I think the girl in your video was a sexy chick. You NEED a director to sort out the video because those effects make it look silly and with you just standing there looking like your talking to someone doesn't look good. Like said, you need to be animated more, or even with you walking with the camera following with you in your face would have been a lot better especially as you'll probably be more animated with where you are looking (you'll probably constantly change where you are looking basically). More views etc etc. When you was sitting you could of had the camera orbit you or something, filiming from the left side of you to the right and you show more animation/emotion in them takes.

With regards to the song, I like the lyrics but the flow isn't doing anything for me tbh, no disrespect.

Not feeling the track personally.

allow the thunder.

It does look like a college project.

And that lanyard around your kneck with the weed patterns does bring back college memories...03/04 lol

When did you shoot this?

The D90 aint a bad camera..

You can get alot better out of it than that.

I think its the rendering that let you down...

for youtube. if its Hd convert at 1280 x 720 , 20mb/ps 29fp mp4