Pregnant and.....

Gunner

One for the females obviously.You are pregnant and you find out that your partner (father of your unborn child) has been cheating on you. What do you do?Stay or go?If yo go, when do you go?Do you stay for the sake of your child(ren)Turn a blind eye?Whats the deciding factor in whatever choice you make?Any stories to tell?Obviously this is all in theory, but how will your relationship as a family change, as boyfriend/husband & girlfriend/wife? Discuss

I would probably try to make it work, obviously the extent of cheating will come into consideration but i would try my best to give my child a family. Lens Q - If we did end up splitting up i would never look into another relationship whilst pregnant (and with young child).Flat erics Q - I would never cheat on anyone but to answer the question yes i would tell him, it would be my mistake and my responsibility i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i didn't tell him and there was always that chance the baby isn't his.

One for the females obviously.You are pregnant and you find out that your partner (father of your unborn child) has been cheating on you. What do you do?Stay or go?If yo go, when do you go?Do you stay for the sake of your child(ren)Turn a blind eye?Whats the deciding factor in whatever choice you make?Any stories to tell?Obviously this is all in theory, but how will your relationship as a family change, as boyfriend/husband & girlfriend/wife? Discuss
I know sooooo many situations like this. Have friends in the same boat.

Was in this situation myself I wont lie.... I gave birth to my baby and 8 days later found out that her father had been cheating on me during the 2 months before her birth. At the time my main concern was my new born and I didnt want to create stress or drama around her so I didnt even really allow myself to react. Coz my partner wouldnt have sex with me while I was pregnant I kinda concluded during the 9 months that he probably would be sticking it somewhere else but as I never had any suspicions or cause for concern I really wasnt expecting that revelation.Anyway I decided for our newborns sake that what happened before her birth could be forgotten and I didnt want to know as long as it stopped.Anyway to cut a long story short - fast forward 10 months later and I left him coz I dont trust him and could never really truely forget it or move on from it.Truth is as much as I would like my daughter to grow up with both her parents together, I cant allow her to grow up thinking that kind of relationship is healthy. Obviously there were other factors but it boiled down to him cheating while I was pregnant.i dont know if I left it too late but Im glad I didnt leave him straight away and ruin that initial bond between my daughter and her father. I may not have done the right thing for me but I did the right thing for her.I would never have got with someone while I was pregnant and I wont be looking a relationship now either- I just want to enjoy my child anything on the side is a bonus!Just thought I would share...

• Upvote 6

Was in this situation myself I wont lie.... I gave birth to my baby and 8 days later found out that her father had been cheating on me during the 2 months before her birth. At the time my main concern was my new born and I didnt want to create stress or drama around her so I didnt even really allow myself to react. Coz my partner wouldnt have sex with me while I was pregnant I kinda concluded during the 9 months that he probably would be sticking it somewhere else but as I never had any suspicions or cause for concern I really wasnt expecting that revelation.Anyway I decided for our newborns sake that what happened before her birth could be forgotten and I didnt want to know as long as it stopped.Anyway to cut a long story short - fast forward 10 months later and I left him coz I dont trust him and could never really truely forget it or move on from it.Truth is as much as I would like my daughter to grow up with both her parents together, I cant allow her to grow up thinking that kind of relationship is healthy. Obviously there were other factors but it boiled down to him cheating while I was pregnant.i dont know if I left it too late but Im glad I didnt leave him straight away and ruin that initial bond between my daughter and her father. I may not have done the right thing for me but I did the right thing for her.I would never have got with someone while I was pregnant and I wont be looking a relationship now either- I just want to enjoy my child anything on the side is a bonus!Just thought I would share...
Touching story. Fair play for not giving the baby a hard start. Good luck with your child.