Playstation 3 or xbox?

Yuri

Only take advice from folk that have both tbh.

I'm gonna say xbox. I was always gonna say xbox but there are some games on the ps3 that I woulda been sad to miss had I only had an xbox. Uncharted 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 and of course Gran Torismo 5. Unfortunately I haven't found much (Beyond the blu-ray player) that makes having a ps3 make much sense.

Xbox 360 on the other, meatier hand is right now an uber console if the plan is to play with nuff people. In fact it's uber if you just turn it on. The dashboard is more fun and user friendly than the ps3. Everything is just available really quickly, really easily.

Wanna find out what's happening fresh in xbox gaming? SentUAMessage is the show for you. Need help getting achievements there are sections for that too.

Not good enough well then let's see what your friends are doing. Have an 8 way conversation on xbox live. While everyone is playing 8 different games.

f*ck it xbox isn't even a games console, you could turn it on and just watch sky or use last.fm to listen to your favourite type of music.

Playstation 3 has all this potential but Sony don't seem interested in realising it. Get an xbox 360, you won't regret it.

man said playstation or xbox

and you come with 2 f*ck*ng paragraphs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Rorschach

buy what most of ur boys hav

THIS^

I have both, and the ps3 has been collecting dust for a long time now because of two reasons

1. Black guys are broke, the xbox cost like £170 less than the ps3, so most of my boys had the xbox

2. XBL is better than the ps3 servers, by a long long distance, and I'm all about the online gameplay with non-pc games

However, if all of your boys/whoever your buying it fors boys have a certain console, go with that, no point getting xbox if you cant play online with the people you know cuz they all have ps3

I own a PS3 but looking to cop an Xbox myself

Anyone know any good deals? it want the system just by itself as i would be trading my ps3 games for 360 ones and adding whatever on top but if a bundle works out cheaper i'd buy that instead

I looked around gumtree but im baffed at all these models like arcade and elite and premium and core etc and some dont even have an HDMI port which i dont unerstand, and does size even matter? i wont be putting anything on it unless its the same as PS3 then the only thing thats going to take up space is Game data utility.

safe

I own a PS3 but looking to cop an Xbox myself

Anyone know any good deals? it want the system just by itself as i would be trading my ps3 games for 360 ones and adding whatever on top but if a bundle works out cheaper i'd buy that instead

I looked around gumtree but im baffed at all these models like arcade and elite and premium and core etc and some dont even have an HDMI port which i dont unerstand, and does size even matter? i wont be putting anything on it unless its the same as PS3 then the only thing thats going to take up space is Game data utility.

safe

just get the new slim and save yourself the headache

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

im sellin my modded 360 (without sayin its modded) i want the new ting

just for sky player doe i hate streaming stuff in a browser, even full screen just doesnt feel right

then bring up my PS3 for lovefilm streaming