bait they were fucking

Francis Coquelin

TV presenter couple Michael Underwood and Angellica Bell wed in surprise ceremony in New York

They admittedly had a rocky start to their romance when Angellica Bell left her first husband to be with Michael Underwood.

But the TV presenter couple managed to have a fairytale ending as they tied the knot in a surprise ceremony in snow-bound New York City on Monday.

Bell and Underwood, who currently present game show The Zone together, wed in a penthouse suite at the top of the Trump SoHo Hotel in Manhattan.

article-1342296-0C991906000005DC-288_634x944.jpg

Newlyweds: Presenter couple Michael Underwood and Angellica Bell at their wedding in New York

Former GMTV showbiz correspondent Underwood, 35, wore a Vivienne Westwood tartan suit while his bride, 34, looked stunning in a white Twenties-style wedding dress.

The couple arrived in the Big Apple last Wednesday and decided it would be romantic to marry in the same city where they got engaged.

Underwood enthused: 'Having got engaged in New York last year, we thought it would be fitting to get married in the same place.'

Writing on her Facebook page, Bell said: 'You can call me Mrs Underwood... It was a magical day.'

article-1342296-0C991892000005DC-270_634x423.jpg

Walking in a winter wonderland: The happy couple take to the snowy streets of New York after their romantic ceremony

article-1342296-0C9918B1000005DC-520_634x423.jpg

It's official: The couple sign their marriage certificate in their penthouse suite after tying the knot

She later added on her Twitter page: 'Yes, the rumours are true. As of yesterday I became MRS UNDERWOOD.'

Their marriage comes six months after they moved into a £915,000, six-bedroom house in Kingston upon Thames in South West London.

Underwood and Bell first met in 2000 when she joined Children's BBC as a presenter.

They remained good friends, but Bell went on to fall in love and marry personal trainer Stuart Amory in January 2007.

article-1342296-0C9918E6000005DC-309_306x488.jpg

Big Apple wedding: The couple posed on the platform of the Spring Street subway station

However, Bell later claimed she was having problems with Stuart after a few months of marriage before leaving him in July 2008.

Weeks after their split, Bell admitted she was in a relationship with Underwood after they were photographed kissing in a London park.

She said at the time: 'It's very sad that Stuart and I are over.

'It's early days, but Michael and I are together. Obviously, Stuart is very hurt, but he's such a great guy, I hope we can both move on.

'Stuart is not happy about Michael and this situation - but it just didn't work.'

Bell admitted Underwood had actually told her about his feelings for her a few months before her lavish wedding in a Scottish castle.

She recalled: 'A couple of months before I got married, he expressed how he felt.

'It was really hard but we decided it would be best if he stayed out of the picture, I wanted to give my marriage a real go, I was in love.'

Last year, the couple took part in ITV gameshow Mr And Mrs to show how well they knew each other.

article-1342296-0C993064000005DC-670_634x359.jpg

Blissful bride: The new Mrs Underwood posted news of her big day on her Twitter page

article-1342296-0C990D27000005DC-202_306x423.jpgarticle-1342296-00496FFC00000258-256_306x423.jpg

Difficult split: Bell left first husband Stuart Amory (left) in summer 2008 after 18 months of marriage to be with Underwood, who she had known from their CBBC days in the early Noughties

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1342296/Michael-Underwood-Angellica-Bell-wed-surprise-ceremony-New-York.html#ixzz19Y1XGKaP

• Downvote 3

Always had a thing for her, swear down

She'd still get it.

The dude looks like sh*t

Average / poor looking men have the best chance at work places or learning institutes (uni or college) as the girl can fall in love with their personality and the looks become less relevant

you know how i know you're gay?

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

always fort he was a bandit like all black men on childrens tv

Lol

If she's not on GrimeDaily/ doesn't interview people like she's just learnt how to form coherent sentences, she's a bounty

• Downvote 3

She'd still get it.

The dude looks like sh*t

Average / poor looking men have the best chance at work places or learning institutes (uni or college) as the girl can fall in love with their personality and the looks become less relevant

fam anelka's a tr0ll

i can spot 1 a mile off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

She'd still get it.

The dude looks like sh*t

she could do much betta, he looks like sh*t

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

What are you talking about it's a social phenomenon

Two bounties is like two people who love white sh*t so much that they see each other as whites even though they're not

They might as well be blind