Sky Sports Team Of 2010

Rsonist

Obviously they wanted a British emphasis..

Little Luka Modric wuda been in there for me ahead of Cahill, hes been outstanding all year

Nani has had a betta 2010 than Nasri, no doubts there as has Bale...Flo Malouda has been more impressive in 2010 than Nasri also

Mentions for Nasri, Pienaar, Nolan, Bent, Dorgba etc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Nope coz Hutton was on loan at Sunderland at the start of the year..

Carroll, Barton, Adam & Nolan all impressed in the Championship and have taken their game up a few notches since arriving in the Premier League, all those players are instrumental to their sides, have made a great impact on the Prem and have had superb 2010's

Remember this is.. 'The XI players who have shone over the past 12 months'

• Downvote 5

When guys like charlie adam and andy carroll can come from a lower league and make it into the team of the year it just shows the strength of this league thats why i feel that our league is the best league in the world, because in no other league would this be able to happen thats why we are lucky to have this league.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

When guys like charlie adam and andy carroll can come from a lower league and make it into the team of the year it just shows the strength of this league thats why i feel that our league is the best league in the world, because in no other league would this be able to happen thats why we are lucky to have this league.

:lol: :lol:

Guest M12 Part 2

Why are guys screaming nasri. The guy played well from October to December. Last I remember that wasn't a year.

Jt, Adam and Carroll should b nowhere near this team either.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LOL

Pos'd.

Co-sign the Nasri sentiment, man's playing well for a few months, not 12.

• Downvote 3

tbh mate it isn't a a premiership team of the year based on premier league performance,

its based on performances from January to December looking at current Premier league players,

Andy Carrol definitly deserves to be in there.