Sky Sports Team Of 2010

Rsonist

Still undecided on whether you are a fanboy, a tr0lling c*nt or both. You are boring now with your constent Chelsea drivel.

:/

Golden boot winner and led his team to the league in 09/10. Had a great start to this season until he was diagnosed with malaria in November.

Yeah, I'm tr0lling by suggesting he should be in the team of the year. :/

• Downvote 1

When guys like charlie adam and andy carroll can come from a lower league and make it into the team of the year it just shows the strength of this league thats why i feel that our league is the best league in the world, because in no other league would this be able to happen thats why we are lucky to have this league.

I detect your sarcasm, but.....

Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Chelsea all of our top 4 have all been finalists in the champions league in the last 6 years, United and Liverpool on two occasions each.

Whatever you want to say about the EPL, it has proven to be categorically the strongest in the end of the 00's, thats my opinion anyways, rather than disproving the strength of our league by using players like Charlie Adam and Carroll stepping up as an negative example, 1 could also use it to show the strength of our lower leagues, where teams aren't f*cked about to accommodate the reserve teams from La Ligas big boys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1