Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

Pum pum finger

20 posts in this topic

Underrated? gyal love it wen u stroke the pum but most hate finger banging. U learn as u get older innit coz bk in day i'd just jam fingers up there b4 I beat now I control a chick wi my fingers.

its an art form alie?need proper training for that sh*t, i remember one chick was proper into it all movin across the bed damn near fallin off from the excitementonly worked with her though the others were just like mehjus need to find the right spot for each one

watched one programme bout g spot manipulation n basically it said put your fingers in and do "come here" motion pulling towards the roof off the cuntdid that n thought i might do it worong but turns out all bitches are slags n i got a "why are you doing it so nice" and soggy fingerseasy as pie, cream pie

circles around the g spot with 1 fingernex finger on the clitcan't lose

its an art form alie?need proper training for that sh*t, i remember one chick was proper into it all movin across the bed damn near fallin off from the excitementonly worked with her though the others were just like mehjus need to find the right spot for each one
real talk.

watched one programme bout g spot manipulation n basically it said put your fingers in and do "come here" motion pulling towards the roof off the cuntdid that n thought i might do it worong but turns out all bitches are slags n i got a "why are you doing it so nice" and soggy fingerseasy as pie, cream pie
its different for everyone though n im hearing from some that the g spot doesnt even existwhat i do is kinda hard to explain, but i stick 2 fingers in n then come up n like fold up my fingers so my palm is on top of her then jus vigorously do itworks well especially that first chick i was talkin about