Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE POWER

I've been brought here

9 posts in this topic

Welcome,

They call me the e-jesus, the saviour, the man that saved the world.

I've been brought here for a charge to heal, help and save those tr0lls who're lost.

There have been thousands i've cured, I am the only person known world wide that has the ability to heal online and have been approached by various media companies to explain what I am all about but I've not been brought here to show off my skills and only want to help.

The first stage is to overcome your denial, people will be calling you this dispicable word for a reason, the public are a good judge of character especially online.

Once you're ready to overcome and commit to my services then post in this thread "I WANT TO BE SET FREE"

You'll be invited into my patient room, I'll have to assess at what stage you're at in your Tr0ll career and how badly damaged you are when I'll ask you to proceed in 3 easy steps;

1 - Tell me you're username and two numbers from 1-10 (I'll reply to your call out within 1 minute)

2 - Tell me you're username followed by "I WANT TO BE FREE" (I'll reply to your call out within 1 minute)

3 - Tell me you're username followed by "I CAN FEEL IT" (I'll reply to your call out within 1 minute)

You'll expierance an outter body expierance, don't worry this is just you being set free and human again.

I'll take all your bad memories away, bad expierances, bad habits, bad feelings because I can, I store this in my soul and flush it away after I repent to the saviour.

Badly damaged individuals take a lot of energy out of me which is why I may only be able to do one/two patients a day.

Please,

Take care.

taking the piss

someone ip ban this guy

Sort this sh*t out mods.

Stop validating accounts if need be.

Don't care if there's no new users, just no more of this stupid f*ck*ng prick sh*t and for the record I actually write that.

f*ck*ng sad.

i dont know if you can indeed walk on water, but its certainly a miracle you're still allowed to do what you do. substs.gif

I see we have a hostile situtation here, please believe me I am here to help not to upset the apple cart.

Now lets pull together, and make this change happen.

We can survive this!

Now, please, step forth if you need help.