FAO Smaddy

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Irelands water has gone to sh*t, loads of whites without water, having to go to the STREETS to obtain it

Public are blaming Govt. cuz they own the water company

OUCH

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I remember your shock and disgust that white people were seen crowding for supplies

So I thought you might like to see some more to desensitize you

You're welcome

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i think we should hijack this thread to commemorate how the irish have suffered through history.

from the the tens of thousands taken in chattel slavery to the million who were systematically starved during the 'famine' and all those that lost their lives during the 'Troubles'.

i would also like to mention that we dont get an irish history month and an official apology from the city of bristol. It wasnt only africans taken by english slave traders.

• Upvote 5

i think we should hijack this thread to commemorate how the irish have suffered through history.

from the the tens of thousands taken in chattel slavery to the million who were systematically starved during the 'famine' and all those that lost their lives during the 'Troubles'.

i would also like to mention that we dont get an irish history month and an official apology from the city of bristol. It wasnt only africans taken by english slave traders.

in b4 carpedeum gets all malcolm x on you

IRISH SLAVES also suffered harsher conditions on the boats cos they are cheaper slaves

OUR land is still divided as a result of the british gov, makes me f*ck*ng sick, ireland should be for the irish not a bunch of loyalist scots and englishmen who have no claim to our country.

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

IRISH SLAVES also suffered harsher conditions on the boats cos they are cheaper slaves

OUR land is still divided as a result of the british gov, makes me f*ck*ng sick, ireland should be for the irish not a bunch of loyalist scots and englishmen who have no claim to our country.

lol, and you live in England

Guest TimeBomb

get out our country if u dislike it here so much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Where did he say he disliked England?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

guy is talkin bout his land being divided by the british, he needs to get out my country and go back to his land.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

guy is talkin bout his land being divided by the british, he needs to get out my country and go back to his land.

so you can't have an opinion on a situation in another country unless you want to live there?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1