Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

Hair in all the right/ wrong places?

69 posts in this topic

It may come as a shock to some of you, but despite my age I have a borderline unnaturally hairy body. Not like the Greeks where its all on the shoulders and hands, but I look like I'm wearing jeans when I'm not wearing jeans. Sometimes this presents itself as an issueAny of you man have similar issue/ bear-like hair?

nah mateI barely have any hair on my legs n arms.What problems could there possibly be though?

You are the only male customer. AT THE DILDO SHOP.

Oh. There are problems. Horrible problems.

boom bam, not a sinlgle hair on my chest n i havent shaved in well over 2 yearsur pissedsmooth when im ere

mans chest is hairy on some 70's italian mobster wave :D catch me rocking a tommy vercetti style shirt in the summer with a Havana cigar and some other south american ishowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yeah I got that chest forest Wish that was it though SHET

FUUUUUUUCK SHAVIN ESQwill itch like f*ckif you are that bothered waxtruesay its winter the chest hair will keep u warm famif you must wax just do it in the summer

You lot aren't getting itThe CHEST is fineTry and think of the most inconvenient place to have copious amounts of hair, and what the result of that would be

Got that chest hair (Tom Selleck style from Magnum PI lol), misses loves it.I've got some hair on my hands, doesn't even bother me since it's not to the point of gorilla type.Forearms, legs all got hair, tis normalYou best hope you don't get it on your back, if so out come the "Shave your back" chants.

your arse?shave/wax brah
So longAin't waxing down there, too sensitive. Unsure how I'd shave without bifurcating my anus. Any tips?*sigh*

i dont have any tipserrm...google it (?) and be careful dude

Damn this overbearingly masculine body

lol u wanna trim ur arse?lmao, i just using logic here but the only situation that should warrent this is gayno girl should care cus ur on top but its seem now ur the chickim out*bops out*

The fact that you went from hair trimming to the mechanics graphic man sex in an instant says far more about you than it does about me broStay out.

yh i have hair on my fingers and hands

Peak if your arsehair is getting clogged with shite like some sort of bespectacled Jack Russell.I suggest you do what they do, forgo the waxing and drag your ass along the floor.

You hairy piece of shitMust leave bare hairy pieces of sh*t in the bog bro

hairy chest i find myself playing with the hairshair on lower back standard man hair

nah mateI barely have any hair on my legs n arms.