Macbook or imac

Aquaman

imac mate, if ur gonna use it for production get the best bang for ur buck, if ur in uni order it from there on the educational store, Logic was like £130 instead of £400 with my discount, for the full on package as well.

i got a macbook pro use it for producing... runnin reason 5 (yes 5) and logic 8... got sum DJ stuff (cross dj / tracktor) Macbook pro is da 1 really, ... imac? obviously got more hardware/ram n dat f*ckrey, but u wanna b able 2 travel with it, its not like ur building a studio... even if u are, macbook will b just as good... pro is best really

im looking to download/acquire all software tbh. f*ck paying
fair one, but my mate has got a cracked logic, with cracked plugs-ins and it crashes every 10 minutes, which isn't exactly gonna improve ur workflow, and yeh, i'm sure there's ways of improving stability but i don't wanna have to worry about all that, i just want to boot the thing up and stat making beats. If ur serious about makin sum music, which i assume u r by the fact that ur willing to fork out for an imac then it's worth buying.