Cardiff Game Over

SKoCF3

It wasnt completely sh*t (except for the fat white yute with the gap in his mouth, i have to question whether he is serious or he is just takin the f*ckin piss?), the rest of you were just very basic like maleven said imo. Unless you man up the levs considerably its not gonna work.

The rabid animal sound effect you did at the end made me crease tho....only time i was remotely satisfied in that 3.5 mins

Tune aint as bad as most people are making out, i've heard alot worse but at the same time i've heard better...

The last 3 mc's on the tune are the best, as for you're bars i think you started of good and you're verse would probably been better had you not switched up you're flow.

Guest M12 Part 2

The out of London thing is gas IMO. If the talent is there no1 cares where ur from. Just might make it a bit harder to be noticed / taken seriously. Malik md7 is one of the best rappers out of uk at the mo and he's from Birms. Talent>>__________.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

The out of London thing is gas IMO. If the talent is there no1 cares where ur from. Just might make it a bit harder to be noticed / taken seriously. Malik md7 is one of the best rappers out of uk at the mo and he's from Birms. Talent>>__________.

C/S I couldn't give a f*ck where the person comes from as long as they have skill. There is great talent everywhere.

Nah the out of London thing is still true to an extent although it's not as bad as it once was.

For the record I didn't rate that track but would you say that for example Killa Ki is a better rapper than any of the man on that track?

Nah the out of London thing is still true to an extent although it's not as bad as it once was.

For the record I didn't rate that track but would you say that for example Killa Ki is a better rapper than any of the man on that track?

yh killa ki is better than all of them

he is sh*t good

these man are on that level of tryna be good but they just aint cutting it atm

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

man this is nothing, u shoulda come on RWD in like 04 or 05 when man used to tear up anyone that did anything

most of survived tho, bt this is minor back then people used ot get it bad

• Upvote 1

The tune:

Done nothing for me really, sounded like average mcs who sounded the same. A lot of silly words to get things to rhyme (eg turn man to jelly). I think them dudes need to reflect on how close in time they are compared to say east london mcs and seeing if they can keep up. If not, then just do good in school, get a job and be done with music.

/

LOL @ what Afgoon said (first post). But them white chicks in Wales are most of the time really sexy, even the ones with slight weight on them look decentish. Best looking girl I f*cked was some ting from Wales, some ting with Italian in her.

Who are you to always feel to educate the forum on the different women of different races

Guest Esquilax

With something like Grime, it's hard to take it out of it's birthplace and take it serious because it already has such an established sound

Not that this applies to this vid in particular but I still think it's something to keep in mind

Different = funny

With something like Grime, it's hard to take it out of it's birthplace and take it serious because it already has such an established sound

Not that this applies to this vid in particular but I still think it's something to keep in mind

Different = funny

Samething was said about hip hop, now new york aint sh*t

Guest Esquilax

Different = funny

Samething was said about hip hop, now new york aint sh*t

USA and UK are different

Grime and Hip Hop are different

Guest Awesome Kong

The tune:

Done nothing for me really, sounded like average mcs who sounded the same. A lot of silly words to get things to rhyme (eg turn man to jelly). I think them dudes need to reflect on how close in time they are compared to say east london mcs and seeing if they can keep up. If not, then just do good in school, get a job and be done with music.

/

LOL @ what Afgoon said (first post). But them white chicks in Wales are most of the time really sexy, even the ones with slight weight on them look decentish. Best looking girl I f*cked was some ting from Wales, some ting with Italian in her.

Who are you to always feel to educate the forum on the different women of different races

The Doctor of Love TTKK

• Downvote 1