Blackberry users everyone i need help (dave, swift, lenny ect.)

Risky

OK i need ur help people

my battery has been dead since like 2days ago..havent been able to charge it since 11am today..and now i just get a black screen and the led color staying on "red"

nothing happens when i switch it on... i tried a battery pull and everything, still won't switch on

model: curve 8520

help me out please..?

Guest El Padrino

USB

U got a wall socket charger at all? If not go purchase 1 and retry. Don't forget to give it time if battery is utter flat. One thing u can try in the mean time is to pull battery out and plug in USB cable whilst the battery is still out. Does the bb come on?

Also is your USB going via a USB hub? Front or back ports if it's a PC you're using.

USB

U got a wall socket charger at all? If not go purchase 1 and retry. Don't forget to give it time if battery is utter flat. One thing u can try in the mean time is to pull battery out and plug in USB cable whilst the battery is still out. Does the bb come on?

Also is your USB going via a USB hub? Front or back ports if it's a PC you're using.

yeah the charger is dead...buy a new one tomorrow or something

when i take out the battery, the LED still remains on with that red light showing but nothing else...

yeah through the front port of the pC

ur battery is completely dead it seems, its happened to me before and i thought it was broken.

best to use a wall charger, and give about 20mins and then turn it on, if you're using your pc to charge it then its gonna take much longer to power up.

i left it on for like 2hours or so

thats when i started 2 get worried