Ashman

Does such a thing really exist? It just seems so weird how everything comes around and goes around again. You know you always meet someone and end up in a relationship or maybe you have a friend looking for advice and we love to talk of Karma.The scenario..Last year, I met a girl. I loved her and maybe I was a little over the top and too much than what I should have been. She kept pushing me away and ended up staying with me, but slept with another guy behind my back. I was so angry at this and although i stuck around, we would argue and I would hate on the girl so much because I couldn't trust her anymore. I'd say she had no morals, no values and just couldn't understand how she could do such a thing. We broke up in November and as you know I ended up going with an older woman. She is so lovely and everything I could ask for in a woman, but she was being like I was and was over the top and too much and I ended up doing something last night. I didn't sleep with anyone else but it was a kiss. I am starting to think that now I have become my ex girlfriend and the new girlfriend has become me. I don't know if it is to show me something or make me understand my previous partners actions but I am just curious to karma now and the power of nature. Does anyone else here believe in it or has anyone had weird situations happen to them that have been the result of a previous action?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i dnt know why u have to blame it on karmau alone are responsible for your own actions, no one made u do anythingas for ur girl cheatin on u, she prob jus didnt rate you, it happens, just means u have to find someone else and maybe be more careful the next time around n not just jumpin into a relationship with anyonei can understand love/lust can take over, but such is lifei dnt believe in karma, i believe in doin what u have to do to acheive a positive outcome

• Upvote 4

i dnt know why u have to blame it on karmau alone are responsible for your own actions, no one made u do anythingas for ur girl cheatin on u, she prob jus didnt rate you, it happens, just means u have to find someone else and maybe be more careful the next time around n not just jumpin into a relationship with anyonei can understand love/lust can take over, but such is lifei dnt believe in karma, i believe in doin what u have to do to acheive a positive outcome
So you believe in sheer coincidence then when things happen to go round in circles?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
So you believe in sheer coincidence then when things happen to go round in circles?
i aint spiritual tbh so ill always try and find reason behind every action or whatever happens i cant just sit back and say karma i have to look back on my actions and see what brought me thereif something keeps happening say i get shitted on my like 3 chicks in a row ill look at where im findin these females, examine their mentality etc to try and avoid it for the futureits all good being spiritual or whatever, but that doesnt bring the bread home for me so i have to find reason and use the past to try and avoid it

Guest Awesome Kong

Sean, don't cheat on your woman. If she is ott just f*ck her more, use it to your advantage. f*ck her f*ck her f*ck her until her body tires out then hopefully her ott-ness will start to level out.

• Downvote 1

To be honest, I am 29 years old and I have always said I would never ever cheat on anyone and I never have. But after last year, something happened and I ended up being on the other side of the coin and something I had once condemned as evil, I undertook and become a part of and in a sense, i think I now understand. I take into account what you are saying Waka brother but at the same time Karma could in fact be exactly the same thing as reason and the circle and coming back around might not necessarily mean something spiritual but can be the occurrence of something due to the repeat of something which ties in very much with logic and reason.

aint this the same wasteman who was chattin his mess bout he'd never ever cheat after his last main gave up neck to a next man on a holiday he paid for then had the audacity to blame the other guy?im sure I was arguin with u at the time bout not been able to account for future actions (even ur own) and u insisted u'd never cheat..... (if it wasnt me I kno I meant to but someone else probly got there first)....I dont believe in karma.. karma is a way for pussies to rationalize real life when things start to get on top.... if u got held up and eaten for ur fone/ wallet ur the kind of c*nt to say sh*t like "he'll get his" or "what goes around comes around" instead of gettin angry and having the balls to do something about it.. just like when u get cheated on "how could u do this, u'll never get someone who loves u like me" and "he's only going to cheat on u tho boohoo wah"... nooo.. in this world bad ppl do win, sh*t happens.. stop crying into ur tofu and get over itur actions arent karma, ur just too weak to man up and be accountable for ur own actions... grow a spine, stop beggin the victim card and act like u got a pair ~fin~

I got some karma coming my way still.
A lot of people do still, even those that judge above you."you look, you feel compelled to make judgements, yet you can only judge because you don't truly understand; you can't understand because if you did understand, your silence would speak for you." - Sean Ash

not sure if people understand what the concept of karma fully is.

Karma is a theological concept found in the Buddhist and Hindu religions. It is the idea that how you live your life will determine the quality of life you will have after reincarnation. If you are unselfish, kind, and holy during this lifetime, you will be rewarded by being reincarnated (reborn into a new earthly body) into a pleasant life. However, if you live a life of selfishness and evil, you will be reincarnated into a less-than-pleasant lifestyle. In other words, you reap in the next life what you sow in this one.
bible rejects the idea of reincarnation, therefore it does not support the idea of karma.neither do i.

Karma is a theological concept found in the Buddhist and Hindu religions. It is the idea that how you live your life will determine the quality of life you will have after reincarnation. If you are unselfish, kind, and holy during this lifetime, you will be rewarded by being reincarnated (reborn into a new earthly body) into a pleasant life. However, if you live a life of selfishness and evil, you will be reincarnated into a less-than-pleasant lifestyle. In other words, you reap in the next life what you sow in this one.
bible rejects the idea of reincarnation, therefore it does not support the idea of karma.neither do i.
Who is to say that when the clock struck midnight on New Years, that you didn't die and you didn't become less worthy?

whoever wrote this quote does not fully understand the concept of karma either, at least as it is held in buddhist theory.whilst buddhists do believe in reincarnation and that actions in your current life have a direct effect on the nature of your rebirth, karma is more complicated than what is explained in that quote.basically it is an endless chain of cause and effect that stretches infinitely into the past and future. meaning that you cannot really isolate one single event because it has come about due to an infinite number of past events, and in turn will cause an infinite number of unknowable future events to occur. kind of like the butterfly effect.separating karma into good and bad karma is over-simplifying the concept and gives ppl the impression that the concept is based around some kind of moral bank account where you cash in good karma in order to negate the debt of bad karma. however buddhism does offer moral guidance by saying no good can come from doing evil. but the idea is this is an inevitable result of cause and effect and not a system of judgment and punishment. a healthy tree can never grow from a bad seed, and a bad tree will produce bad fruit. the ultimate aim of buddhism is to separate oneself from all karma./ashman i think you should avoid throwing urself into relationships until you know better who you are and what you want. you seem to get in deep quite quickly like your trying to fill gaps in ur life. see what you can do by urself, then when you have sum genuine respect for urself and what uve achieved you will probably find a woman whose on the same page, you dont want to keep parring urself mate.
  • Upvote 4

interesting turn of events sean but you could also say maybe things have come full circle to test you - like an opportunity to prove to yourself that you are better than that girl was and being put in the same position you wouldnt act how she did?.....
Now someone is on my level of thinking.

max, that aint karma because what happened wasnt 'what goes around comes around'if ur ex (the one who cheated on u) now got a new boyfriend who cheated on her, THATS karmaif the older chick ur with now cheated by kissing someone in her last relationship and now u done the same with her, THATS karmaBUT ur ex cheatin on u and then u cheatin on ur current is not 'what goes around comes around' its more like 'pass the parcel'/just tell her ur sorry and give her some kaRma sutra she'll never forget. peace ooowwwt

• Upvote 1