I SAID GET OUT THE CAR!

NiNES.

Ramsay held at gunpoint by gangsters

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay was doused in petrol and held at gunpoint as he tried to uncover the dark world of illegal shark fin trading for a new TV show.

Related photos / videos

794799316-ramsay-held-gunpoint-gangsters.jpg?x=159&y=232&q=75&sig=eZEpaZ3_pr7kJeb2MgVmOw--#159,232 Ramsay held at gunpoint by gangsters Enlarge photo

Related content

The Hell's Kitchen star was shooting scenes for Big Fish Fight when he confronted gangsters in Costa Rica who had slaughtered thousands of sharks to sell their sought-after fins.

But Ramsay was left terrified when the gang kept their guns trained on him and his TV crew before throwing fuel over him. He was later advised by local police to flee the country for his own safety.

The chef tells the Daily Mail, "It's a multibillion-dollar industry, completely unregulated. We traced some of the biggest culprits to Costa Rica. These gangs operate from places like forts, with barbed-wire and gun towers.

"At one, I managed to shake off the people keeping us away, ran up some stairs to a rooftop and looked down to see thousands of fins, drying on rooftops for as far as the eye could see. When I got back downstairs, they tipped a barrel of petrol over me.

"Back at the wharf, there were people pointing rifles at us to stop us filming. A van pulled up and these seedy characters made us stand against a wall. The police came and advised us to leave the country. They said, 'If you set one foot in there, they'll shoot you.'"

please, Ross Kemp next.

nah, he's too much of a wimp for that. only McIntyre and the guys on NatGeo ever got into any REAL trouble.

ramsay goes looking for fish and gets dowsed in petrol with a threat to leave the country, but ross kemp can go drink mint tea with somalian pirates.

macintyre got ended in brixton if i remmber

threatened with a knife and all sorts by a bunch of negros then relieved of his phone and laptop

he wont hold anythin up

didnt some football hooligan light him up recently when he was out with his wife

tbh though his show in the 90s was tv that was ahead of its time imo

Yeah, was a chelsea firm after the first docu he ever did was based on hooliganism.

please, Ross Kemp next.

nah, he's too much of a wimp for that. only McIntyre and the guys on NatGeo ever got into any REAL trouble.

ramsay goes looking for fish and gets dowsed in petrol with a threat to leave the country, but ross kemp can go drink mint tea with somalian pirates.

cos Ross Kemp is levels

only time i see him actually shook was in Jamaica