Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

What Age Did You Know What Job/Career You Wanted To Persue In Life?

137 posts in this topic

i still think it's subject to change. i'll aim toward something, but wouldn't be surprised if i end up in a completely different direction.

I generally knew at about 17.

But it was only at the age of 21 that I decided I wanted to be a lawyer.

Knew at 5 when I got my first Lego set and then 7/8 when I got my first Mechano set I was gonna be an Engineer.

When I got K'Nex at 10, sh*t was signed sealed and delivered.

i still think it's subject to change. i'll aim toward something, but wouldn't be surprised if i end up in a completely different direction.

What is it at the moment and what do you want it to be?

Since I was little I always wanted to be some sort of business man and then when I actually started studying it in school I drifted towards marketing but I still don't truly know what and where I want to go and how I'm going to get there.

That said though I've got an interview this week to go work for Pan Events (International) out in Australia doing PR and communications so that might do me nicely for the mo if I get it.

Good luck with that interview.

about 3/4

will prob never achieve it

ahh well

it will always be one of change learning different areas, but from my i knew i would always probably work for myself

or be part of a small group of a startup.

last four/five years i have built up to a solid idea

After work experience at 15.

Still on course to be a Journalist but also considering PR or advertising

it will always be one of change learning different areas, but from my i knew i would always probably work for myself

or be part of a small group of a startup.

So you an entrepreneur, what successful ventures have you already had or have in the pipeline?

Still dont know... all i know is a 9 to 5 is scary

about 3/4

will prob never achieve it

ahh well

Pilot?

from the age of like 14 - 19, i wanted to work within the airport industry, i was convinced i did, more so in immigration, did all the courses, did the work experience but my career path has just not gone that way, its gone more along the business route, never thought id end up being a credit broker manager, but then again im leaving there soon anyway.

still dont know what i want to do

just kept doing the subject i got the best grades in until a level decided it was something economics based

Apart from every boys fantasy top be a footballer, i'm still undecided, after spending nearly 2 years in college, all i know is that i want to live a comfortable life whatever enables me to live that life is the career i will pursue, i'm a Tabula rasa right now.

Always kind of knew I wanted to work in music/audio but never pursued it due to parents saying to go a different route. Decided at 22 to do it and now work as a sound engineer.