Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

The dry spell thread

123 posts in this topic

Tales, remedies, anecdotes, advice, bring ins, diaries of dry spells go in here.Does it count as a dry spell if your tired of the same links?

Recently I've been busy and just getting on with life and didn't even realise that I aint had sex for about 2 weeks :D Defo gonna get some this week.Sometimes coming on here and going in certain threads makes me pick up my BB and arrange suttin *BB hide face*

KEEP WAKING UP?STARVE, FAP, DIEPROBLEM SORTED/THREAD

dry spell shud include the same dead link ur beating at the time good topic

Meh im on a dry spell but I'm really not that bothered tbh, there are opportunities i just can't be bothered to drive to them.

Meh im on a dry spell but I'm really not that bothered tbh, there are opportunities i just can't be bothered to drive to them.
ThisAlso when the link doesn't have her own place is long. Who pays hotel for a booty call?
We gpt pum pum on call 24-7 round ere, only thing dry is ur lips fam
Never heard of you fam... are you new here?

only links i have with a yard are mums and not really wanting to go down that route too tuffneed to bring back f*ck*ng in a park or alley and make sh*t popular again

yeah the park ting's cool, the car ting's slightly better than the park ting, true it's wintercure to a dry spell - move to every girl You think is nice, and every girl You think is decentit's a numbers game.

not really on topic but heres my contribution:its been an interesting trasition from long term relationship sex into link sexhad a few funny MOCs where i thought - i could be investing this time better elsewherethis year i plan to improve my random drawing game eg chatting girls up in day to day situations, instead of looking for girls in the usual bar/club environment

being on tag makes it hard as f*ck to draw new girls so im relegated to women i already know, which i dont want to do eitheralready decided to focus on gettin my sh*t together n gettin my money up in 11 so i can come back with a bang, women are distracting

being on tag makes it hard as f*ck to draw new girls so im relegated to women i already know, which i dont want to do eitheralready decided to focus on gettin my sh*t together n gettin my money up in 11 so i can come back with a bang, women are distracting
wait til you're in jail brothen you'll see about dry spell

Its worse when you've got a mrs Ffs

You cant get clunge from your own mrs?

Its worse when you've got a mrs Ffs
It's not even that.To go from a sex life of variety to non-variety is nothing short of painful.

It worked in reverse for me, when I got a Mrs I thought I'd found the mother p*ssy... But to go from receiving p*ssy even unwillingly back to the game with the rest of the vultures has sent weaker men sideways. I only had one link from the old school whom I could actually call and say "We're over, come sex me" As for new links, mandem were out of the habit of bringing me in places.

She's losing her sex drive :D

She's losing her sex drive :D
It's always in the last place you look.(put in in her anus)