The dry spell thread

Fresh

Meh im on a dry spell but I'm really not that bothered tbh, there are opportunities i just can't be bothered to drive to them.
ThisAlso when the link doesn't have her own place is long. Who pays hotel for a booty call?
We gpt pum pum on call 24-7 round ere, only thing dry is ur lips fam
Never heard of you fam... are you new here?

yeah the park ting's cool, the car ting's slightly better than the park ting, true it's wintercure to a dry spell - move to every girl You think is nice, and every girl You think is decentit's a numbers game.

not really on topic but heres my contribution:its been an interesting trasition from long term relationship sex into link sexhad a few funny MOCs where i thought - i could be investing this time better elsewherethis year i plan to improve my random drawing game eg chatting girls up in day to day situations, instead of looking for girls in the usual bar/club environment

being on tag makes it hard as f*ck to draw new girls so im relegated to women i already know, which i dont want to do eitheralready decided to focus on gettin my sh*t together n gettin my money up in 11 so i can come back with a bang, women are distracting
wait til you're in jail brothen you'll see about dry spell

It worked in reverse for me, when I got a Mrs I thought I'd found the mother p*ssy... But to go from receiving p*ssy even unwillingly back to the game with the rest of the vultures has sent weaker men sideways. I only had one link from the old school whom I could actually call and say "We're over, come sex me" As for new links, mandem were out of the habit of bringing me in places.