Spending money on chicks

BLACK VICTIM

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

cnt watch every penny, life aint that easyjust do what feels right, if u buy her sutin for 10Gs n she leaves the next day so be itsame way u could buy nothing n ur together for 50 yearsjus gotta get the balance right, the you cant .. if your.. never really work in real life

I'm a believer in balance tbh. Give AND take. If I'm gonna do something then it better come back at some point, I can't be the only person doing or spending. It's not even about the amount spent obviously but at the same time if the most you spend on your partner is £35 for cab fare in 18 months then the commitment to the relationship kinda has to be questioned. And if your the one questioning your partners commitment to it then maybe some rules do need to be established.The rules I typed out aren't about either being tight or being overly extravagant. I look at it as a sound amount to invest if your young and are actually trying to secure a relationship in what I see as early days.In 18 months 2 Christmases can pass so by the 2nd Christmas £100 is IMO a good limit to set if your a typical under 25yo.Obviously if your earning grade A paper then maybe in your mind £100 is not enough. And if your struggling for funds that same £100 might seem a little steep, but its an investment in the relationship, thems not the kinda rules you set if your only planning to beat.I mean seriously what you got planned for your 1st anniversary? Is it really just to sit and watch tv then go upstairs and beat? What I'm saying is your partner will expect some kind of effort (male or female) and any lack of it will make them question your commitment. Monetary value isn't the part that's important but the effort more often than not won't come cheap.If someone thinks that's idiotic then I would ask them to drop a constructive alternative.

Couple questions for M12 and Carpedeum. Actually anyone can answer this, it'll be a good gauge of where people might be going wrong in over treating the opposite sex.What's the most you've spent on a partner you've known for less than 18 months? Are you still with this person?What's the most you've spent on a person inside 18 months that your no longer with?
I had a big win in poker and took my girl to Paris for a weekend, paid for hotel and flights, when we'd been going out for like 4 months. We are still together a few months later

The rules I typed out aren't about either being tight or being overly extravagant. I look at it as a sound amount to invest if your young and are actually trying to secure a relationship in what I see as early days.If someone thinks that's idiotic then I would ask them to drop a constructive alternative.
i didn't invest anything securing the relationship. lol @ thisi don't think it's idiotic, but i think You will grow resentful towards Your partner if You have to watch the way money is being spent by the 2 of You so closely.

The rules I typed out aren't about either being tight or being overly extravagant. I look at it as a sound amount to invest if your young and are actually trying to secure a relationship in what I see as early days.If someone thinks that's idiotic then I would ask them to drop a constructive alternative.
i didn't invest anything securing the relationship. lol @ thisi don't think it's idiotic, but i think You will grow resentful towards Your partner if You have to watch the way money is being spent by the 2 of You so closely.
It's not even about the amount spent obviously but at the same time if the most you spend on your partner is £35 for cab fare in 18 months then the commitment to the relationship kinda has to be questioned.What I'm saying is your partner will expect some kind of effort (male or female) and any lack of it will make them question your commitment. Monetary value isn't the part that's important but the effort more often than not won't come cheap.

I'm a believer in balance tbh. Give AND take. If I'm gonna do something then it better come back at some point, I can't be the only person doing or spending. It's not even about the amount spent obviously but at the same time if the most you spend on your partner is £35 for cab fare in 18 months then the commitment to the relationship kinda has to be questioned. And if your the one questioning your partners commitment to it then maybe some rules do need to be established.The rules I typed out aren't about either being tight or being overly extravagant. I look at it as a sound amount to invest if your young and are actually trying to secure a relationship in what I see as early days.In 18 months 2 Christmases can pass so by the 2nd Christmas £100 is IMO a good limit to set if your a typical under 25yo.Obviously if your earning grade A paper then maybe in your mind £100 is not enough. And if your struggling for funds that same £100 might seem a little steep, but its an investment in the relationship, thems not the kinda rules you set if your only planning to beat.I mean seriously what you got planned for your 1st anniversary? Is it really just to sit and watch tv then go upstairs and beat? What I'm saying is your partner will expect some kind of effort (male or female) and any lack of it will make them question your commitment. Monetary value isn't the part that's important but the effort more often than not won't come cheap.If someone thinks that's idiotic then I would ask them to drop a constructive alternative.
the balance you mention is to me what i feel right with, since i also dont always see it as an investment. its just a response to the way i feel at that time.